ATL T-gates terminal & SkyClub

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2013, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by gooselee
What is this "Pepsi" you speak of?
Blech...

In California last month, I'd ask, "Coke or Pepsi?" at restaurants. My response to Pepsi was, "I'll take water. Thanks."

Old Aug 13, 2013, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by rwoman
Originally Posted by gooselee
What is this "Pepsi" you speak of?
Blech...

In California last month, I'd ask, "Coke or Pepsi?" at restaurants. My response to Pepsi was, "I'll take water. Thanks."

^^

I tried to look up a clip from that MSNBC documentary on Coke but couldn't find it. They're interviewing a guy that worked at a bottling plant his entire adult life. When asked if he had ever tried Pepsi, he said something like "I came close to smelling the stuff once."

He was the kind of guy you'd want to sit next to in a rocking chair and just listen to his stories all day.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:30 am
Used to be hamajicky

My fellow Flyertalkers: as I sit on DL 2120 MDW-ATL, I am informed by the website that for the first time ever, our arrival concourse is T! Specifically, T7! I bet that some Delta employee read this thread, figured out who the only DL Titanium member is, and made sure that my next flight would use Concourse T.

Today is shaping up to be a good day!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Chalky White
My fellow Flyertalkers: as I sit on DL 2120 MDW-ATL, I am informed by the website that for the first time ever, our arrival concourse is T! Specifically, T7! I bet that some Delta employee read this thread, figured out who the only DL Titanium member is, and made sure that my next flight would use Concourse T.

Today is shaping up to be a good day!
You're not at T until you pull up to T, and even then the jetway might not work
Never try and predict ATL gate assignments.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 9:36 am
Used to be hamajicky

Originally Posted by misterbean
You're not at T until you pull up to T, and even then the jetway might not work
Never try and predict ATL gate assignments.
True enough
Old Aug 14, 2013, 11:24 am
Used to be hamajicky

ATL T-gates terminal & SkyClub

We in fact did arrive at T7. It was everything I thought it might be. And the plane was going to LGA next.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 1:57 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by Chalky White
We in fact did arrive at T7. It was everything I thought it might be. And the plane was going to LGA next.
^ Dreams do come true!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.