Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:08 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
OK, the usual reminders
Please register,
Please let me know your travel plans,
(eight people did, thank you! all locals- no need to let me know, but we may have people 'jumping to take a ride' with you... either that, or we will load few donughts there... )
We are working on Sat. plans. Stay tuned.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Originally Posted by CMK10
Haha I'll do my best. Under $4 a pack on some brands
CMK10, I am not sure I have your travel plans yet. Or do I?
[email protected] is the place for travel plans, registration info, and all special requests (that are not related to tabacco...)

DLroads
Old Jun 12, 2012, 1:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
If you do come to Seattle, I definitely want to order three cartons!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DLroads
CMK10, I am not sure I have your travel plans yet. Or do I?
[email protected] is the place for travel plans, registration info, and all special requests (that are not related to tabacco...)

DLroads
You don't have them because I'm still a tentative maybe I'm afraid. Fares are high and July is my busy time. Do you want my contact info even though I'm on the fence?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:06 pm

You don't have them because I'm still a tentative maybe I'm afraid. Fares are high and July is my busy time. Do you want my contact info even though I'm on the fence?
Yep, please email me. PS- have you checked the discount fare codes?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 6:24 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
OK, the usual reminders
Please register,
Please let me know your travel plans,
(eight people did, thank you! all locals- no need to let me know, but we may have people 'jumping to take a ride' with you... either that, or we will load few donughts there... )
We are working on Sat. plans. Stay tuned.
Payment sent.

David
Old Jun 12, 2012, 6:53 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
For the record, I will have to go from SEA to SAN for work. So, I will be doing a SEA-JFK-SAN. I found it to be the most efficient travel routing, don't you think?
I'm wondering if I can SDC my SEA-ATL-BNA return (A fare) into SEA-JFK-ATL-HSV. Maybe the folks watching my back could swing that!

David
Old Jun 12, 2012, 7:10 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Still watching the award pricing... 32.5k is the most I'm willing to pay. Blame DL's award pricing if I can't make it.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by DiverDave
I'm wondering if I can SDC my SEA-ATL-BNA return (A fare) into SEA-JFK-ATL-HSV. Maybe the folks watching my back could swing that!

David
Well, the way it works is that the computer determines legitimate routings. If we push the schedule in the 'right' direction (that is your SDC plan), we may be able to pull one... just sayin'

You were updated on the list. Your travel details are already with the right people. You are on the right side of right.

Originally Posted by dcline414
Still watching the award pricing... 32.5k is the most I'm willing to pay. Blame DL's award pricing if I can't make it.
YGPM
Old Jun 13, 2012, 10:52 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Yep, please email me. PS- have you checked the discount fare codes?
I have, still looking at $536 round/trip from my alternate airport (GSO) and a redeye Saturday which I want to avoid that. Plus, that's time off from work. Like I said, I'm going to try really really hard to make it. I'll shoot you an email.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 12:13 pm

I have, still looking at $536 round/trip from my alternate airport (GSO) and a redeye Saturday which I want to avoid that. Plus, that's time off from work. Like I said, I'm going to try really really hard to make it. I'll shoot you an email.
Wow! I sure wish I could have found a r/t from my airport to Seattle for $536 -- especially if the trip could be made in 7 hours each way!
Old Jun 13, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, MR Titanium, MR LTP, AA EP, UA Silver
Maybe this was posted up thread and I've missed it (hectic travel, work and life schedule as of late) but do the events start on Friday 07/27? If so, what time? Trying to figure out whether to fly in Thursday or sometime Friday.

Also, I see discussion of setting up events for Saturday... Is everyone's typical trip shaping up to be Thursday-Sunday? Friday-Sunday? etc etc

I have some friends in SEA that I want to visit so I'm trying to allot enough time to see them while I'm there.

Thanks for the help y'all!
Old Jun 13, 2012, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by LedgeT
Maybe this was posted up thread and I've missed it (hectic travel, work and life schedule as of late) but do the events start on Friday 07/27? If so, what time? Trying to figure out whether to fly in Thursday or sometime Friday.

Also, I see discussion of setting up events for Saturday... Is everyone's typical trip shaping up to be Thursday-Sunday? Friday-Sunday? etc etc

I have some friends in SEA that I want to visit so I'm trying to allot enough time to see them while I'm there.

Thanks for the help y'all!
We have events on Friday (the 'official' ones). Many are staying throughout the weekend, so we are working on some 'unofficial' saturday events. Some people expressed interest in visiting Boeing, and others have an interest in Seattle tour. In addition, we have a group interested in a 'mini-wine DO' and or a dinner.
So far, it seems like the vast majority of the current visitors are staying at least for Saturday and arrive on Thursday (the day before).

On Friday, we are depending on the airport tour (in the works) schedule for the beginning time, but the center visit would be around 11am (to arrive to the shift changes so we can meet as many employees). We will have a Q&A session there, and the thank you gathering with donuts, coffee, juice, etc.
We are planning for an afternoon/evening 'unofficial' reception outside the CS center.

Thursday night:
I am also opening the floor for discussion on Thursday evening meeting of the early arrivals (which is a pretty large group). I arrive on Thursday at noon. I am at your service (with the exception of few hours of 'checks' and review schedule, I presume).
LOCALS- Please email me your advice/thoughts about places for Thursday and Friday.

Summary: if you can- arrive on Thursday night. I will allow you to buy me a drink . If you can't you can arrive Friday morning :-) Heck, one person email me and they may arrive only for the 'after party' due to work schedule.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by LedgeT
I'm arriving on Wednesday afternoon, but that will be after a 20 hour trip and I will probably collapse until Thursday morning.

I will fly out on Sunday morning.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 1:05 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
I have a booking on hold to fly in mid-afternoon on Thursday and fly out Saturday night on a 12:45am red-eye (who knew DL has an SEA-MEM red-eye!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.