FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1334646-goodbye-sea-sux-res-friday-7-27-visit-seattle-discount-travel-codes.html)

NWA/Deltaflygirl Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Goodbye SEA and SUX res...Friday 7/27 visit to Seattle with Discount Travel Codes

We got the news today, we're closing on the 30th of August, so if you guys call and actually reach one of us over the next few days, be gentle.. *cries*

Copy Pasted from the EXCELLENT DLRoads:

DLroads

Programs: DL KM/DM (AA Gold, emeritus CO Plat, and no place like home)

Please note the survey
Dear all,

Please notice the following survey
regarding the visit schedule/dates in SEA

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SEAROCKS

Please take a moment to answer it. I included it in the message above, but I do not have the capability of putting it in the first posting of this thread. I will check if this can be changed.

xooz Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Sorry to hear that. Have they offered transfers?

goodandclassy Apr 10, 2012 4:53 pm

oh no! Sorry to hear - and hope you get to stay with Big D!

yohanson Apr 10, 2012 5:12 pm

That's too bad. I hope everything works out well for everyone affected.

koreanair720 Apr 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by NWA/Deltaflygirl (Post 18369210)
We got the news today, we're closing on the 30th of August, so if you guys call and actually reach one of us over the next few days, be gentle.. *cries*

SUX res? Can anyone provide a translation here???

Dash51 Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by koreanair720 (Post 18369617)
SUX res? Can anyone provide a translation here???

SUX = Sioux City, Iowa. NWA opened this res center as a replacement for one in Baltimore.

jackplum Apr 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Good luck!

DLdweeb Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm

NWA/Deltaflygirl,

I am very sorry to hear this. I believe DL has some of the best front-line folks in the industry, and you are a prime example. I truly hope you and your associates are offered transfers or are otherwise taken care of. Please keep us informed, and best of luck.

javabytes Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by DLdweeb (Post 18369682)
NWA/Deltaflygirl,

I am very sorry to hear this. I believe DL has some of the best front-line folks in the industry, and you are a prime example. I truly hope you and your associates are offered transfers or are otherwise taken care of. Please keep us informed, and best of luck.

^

TTT Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by DLdweeb (Post 18369682)
NWA/Deltaflygirl,

Originally Posted by javabytes (Post 18369698)
^

^

I am very sorry to hear this.

OnTheSlopes Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by TTT (Post 18369705)
^

I am very sorry to hear this.

+1
^

Best of luck - Thank you for all your insight here!

dcline414 Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by OnTheSlopes (Post 18369725)
+1
^

Best of luck - Thank you for all your insight here!

+1 ^

ges123 Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Such sad news. Thank you for your service and take care.

DHalltheway Apr 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Take care OP

MSP_Monopoly Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

DL also announced today they are ending MSP-SUX service. Hope you are offered a transfer NWA/Deltaflygirl.