Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are the SkyClubs getting that bad...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2012, 8:58 pm
Used to be HSDebateCoach

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat, MR Plat Premier, Hertz Presidents Circle
Can I check this one off my Sky Club bingo? Even though I wasn't actually there?
Old Mar 8, 2012, 9:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Yup!
Have you also checked off the "moldy fake cheese", "grabbing fist of veggies with bare hands" and "filling flask full of vodka" spots?
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:02 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG AMB, National EE
Hey! Quit taking my picture!

j/k
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by davetravels
Yes. . . . FlyerTalk, where ordinary citizens become famous!!!
Keep in mind that Joseph Kony was also a regular citizen. Until people became aware.
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:21 pm
Used to be HSDebateCoach

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat, MR Plat Premier, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by rylan
Yup!
Have you also checked off the "moldy fake cheese", "grabbing fist of veggies with bare hands" and "filling flask full of vodka" spots?
Got those all on my very first visit!
Old Mar 8, 2012, 10:24 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
Keep in mind that Joseph Kony was also a regular citizen. Until people became aware.
Not to mention "Joe the Plumber"!!!
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:23 pm

Cripes! That looks like what it probably is - a lightweight nylon belt with little maglight attached (but the picture is not too clear).

Ironically, as a gun carrier, I have never heard of the phrase "duty belt". We call them gun belts guys - the primary feature being stiffness, in order to hold all those accessories like guns, knives, and flashlights. Maybe mall cops carry "duty belts" sagging with their beeper below there bellies. Again, ironically, my gun belt is called "The Frequent Flyer" and holds my faithfull XD subcompact behind my right hip (but not while flying):
http://www.thewilderness.com/storepi...503&parent=142
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL Kettle
Originally Posted by ddd412
Cripes! That looks like what it probably is - a lightweight nylon belt with little maglight attached (but the picture is not too clear).

Ironically, as a gun carrier, I have never heard of the phrase "duty belt".
We called them duty belts in the Navy, and I think the Marines called them that as well from what I remember while working with them as a Seabee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.