Search

Can't check in online

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2011, 7:07 pm
tnh
Original Poster

Can't check in online

Hi

I am flying from LHR to DTW and then onto PVD today. I can check in online for my LHR -> DTW flight ok, but I cannot check in for my DTW -> PVD flight. It is in my itinerary on the Delta website and I can choose a seat for it on the itinerary, but when I go to check in only the first flight is in the 'confirmed flight' box and I cannot check in for my second flight as there is no option. Is it because the second flight is operated by Chautauqua Airlines?
Old Dec 25, 2011, 8:30 pm
mpp

It could be because that flight is still more than 24 hours away.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 9:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Check the flight status. it could be because DL expects you to miss the connection. Have you tried calling DL to ask why you cannot do OLCI?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.