Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How bad will Christmas Morning be at MCO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How bad will Christmas Morning be at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2011, 12:10 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles PM, Starwood SPG Platinum, Hilton HH Honors, UA MP Silver, EK Skywards Silver
Being my home base, I would say not much traffic.

Checking EF and flights to ATL, lots of empty seats...just about every single flight in the morning is showing E fares available so if the flights are showing lots of availability, MCO should be quiet.

Safe travels.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 3:30 am

Programs: DL DM; UA PLT
Originally Posted by T.J. Bender
You might be the only person there, aside from the 500 TSA agents protecting the empty terminal.
The tribe was getting their morning briefing around 5am when i went through. Must have been 60 some of them. Laughed out loud at the thought of smurfs but that's what it looked like.

Breeze through this early. Hoping it stays calm and smooth for everyone else.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 5:22 am

Programs: DL-PM/SC; UA-1K; HH Diamond
Smurfs... That's awesome!
Old Dec 25, 2011, 8:28 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by bartmas777
Smurfs... That's awesome!
The Smurf theme song goes off in my head everytime I see TSA....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.