Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boarding Music Inconsistancies?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:19 pm

Programs: Delta DM Marriott Gold
To answer the original question. A320's and A319's are not equipped with boarding music.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:34 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by nytraveller53
It's typically posted on iTunes - about 10-15 soft pop songs a month, in a playlist. I actually love it - sets a good mood for the flight.
Where are they listed on iTunes?
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:25 am

Programs: DL DM, DL SkyClub, DL AmEx Plat, SPG +, Hilton Silver, Hertz, Thrifty BlueChip, NEXUS/GE
DL17 (777 at LAX) was the last time I heard boarding music. My inbound flight to LA was a 753 and nothing there either DL16 (SYD) did not play any. Until that day I thought it was totally gone?
Old Oct 29, 2011, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Super-duper Triple Gold Platinum President's Circle - er, Delta American Express
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Where are they listed on iTunes?
Search "delta tunes" in the search bar and click on the playlist that shows up on the left-hand side of the results page. Then you'll be able to explore the rest of the 30-something iMixes that Delta has already uploaded.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 7:47 am

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by houserulz77
Actually, how about they provide the FAs with recorders and let them toot the kettles to their seats!! After all, an on time departure is music to everyone's ears.
Please, mind the tooting whilst enplaning.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by nytraveller53
It's typically posted on iTunes - about 10-15 soft pop songs a month, in a playlist. I actually love it - sets a good mood for the flight.
Ugh, I HATE the boarding music. Absolutely hate it. Here's to hoping more FAs "forget" to turn it on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.