Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade list lice.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2011, 5:55 pm

Programs: AS 75k
Originally Posted by keeton
As you pointed out, with the advent of SDC, a non-status or FO is not supposed to be able to stand by for a flight where seats are not (yet) available. If seats were available they would SDC for a fee, of course.

DL will allow GM and higher to stand by for a flight where SDC seats are not available. Also, NRSAs can stand by for flights as well. What you see on the GIDS are those folks.
I've seen FOs and non-status fliers added to SB lists due to IROPs, VDBs and self-inflicted problems (i.e., missed flight).
Old Nov 17, 2011, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by fti
Do you really want us to believe that most GM's who are UG'd are stuck in a middle seat in Y? Hardly. Most are probably in the exit row or in a P seat toward the front of the plane. Would you like some cheese with that whine?!?
In this scenario, I'm usually in the middle seat. Sometimes I get lucky, but often, when I'm cleared at the last minute, it's a middle seat.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 1:07 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by oh912flyer
Except, the people waiting for seat assignments (but confirmed on the flight) will get those before the SDC'ing DM. So the GM gets upgraded, someone waiting for a seat assignment gets their nice aisle seat, and the DM is left with the middle seat.
There were a whole bunch of PMs in middle seats on BOS-ATL last night (2201).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.