Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OLCI & Free Drink Coupon

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2011, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

OLCI & Free Drink Coupon

Is DL still offering FREE drink coupon when one does OLCI ?

Does one get the same by checking in at the airport kiosk ?
Old Aug 26, 2011, 7:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2MM
Originally Posted by BDQBDQ

1. Yes
2. No
Old Aug 26, 2011, 7:55 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold

I've never had one print out for me from home when I've been in Y... Any secrets I need to know?
Old Aug 26, 2011, 8:01 pm

Programs: Delta KM/PM/MM, Nexus, CLEAR, Sharriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
everything you wanted to know about HOOU

Originally Posted by DeltaFan4Now
I've never had one print out for me from home when I've been in Y... Any secrets I need to know?
the complete story:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...s-coupons.html

I got one from a Red Coat in YVR this morning. There are different ones for free drinks and free snack boxes, but not all FA's even look at the coupon. YMMV.

Last edited by AKC6; Aug 26, 2011 at 8:05 pm Reason: clarity
Old Aug 26, 2011, 8:01 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred/Companion Pass, Amtrak Select, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Me either-Always check in online, but don't print boarding passes, send them to my smartphone.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Ever since the fix was implemented, they have worked flawlessly for me. Now if they could fix that award calendar thing too.
Old Aug 27, 2011, 1:14 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Ever since the fix was implemented, they have worked flawlessly for me. Now if they could fix that award calendar thing too.
they've worked flawlessly for me until this week (when i could have really used one ).
Old Aug 27, 2011, 10:19 am

Programs: DL DM, Starwood Plat
I was on 821 MSP - LAX yesterday and one was not provided when I checked in at home and printed the BP. The person sitting next to me had one on his BP though. It would have been nice to have one yesterday also.
Old Aug 27, 2011, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by Paddlenpedal
Me either-Always check in online, but don't print boarding passes, send them to my smartphone.
I do the same thing. The free drink coupon should somehow be sent to your phone as well.
Old Aug 28, 2011, 2:07 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
Originally Posted by djjohn97
I was on 821 MSP - LAX yesterday and one was not provided when I checked in at home and printed the BP. The person sitting next to me had one on his BP though. It would have been nice to have one yesterday also.
Did you print out all the "offers" that the BP comes with? I don't and so lose the "Have One on Us" coupon, I realized last week. I did OLCI and it said that I would get one of the coupons; then I printed out the BPs but asked to print only the BPs sans all the other stuff and the coupon didn't print either (I assumed that it would but that I'd simply not have the weather/destination-specific stuff).
Old Aug 28, 2011, 2:46 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton

Mine seems to run about 50% of the time. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. I don't know if it has anything to do with status?
Old Aug 28, 2011, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL PM & Kryptonium, Hilton Diamond, National Exec Elite
I get them all the time but can't bring myself to use them on my morning flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.