Wiki Posts
Search

753 Bulkhead in F

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2011, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
753 Bulkhead in F

Did a search but haven't found any conversation surrounding the bulkhead on a domestic 753 in F.

Is there a cutout on both the AB and CD sides throughout row 1?

For those with experience in row 1, would you find the leg room restrictive?
Old Jun 29, 2011, 8:39 pm

Row 1 A/B are the best seats in the cabin, especially now that Delta removed the foot rests from the NWA era. Large enough foot cutout that you can usually get away with stowing a laptop bag unless you get the 10% of crews who are aware there's a 'No Stowage' placard right above. With cutout, legroom is not restricted. And obviously no recline in front of you.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. Is there also a cutout on the CD side?
Old Jun 29, 2011, 11:44 pm

Are you talking about the cutouts in front of rows 2 CD on PMNW 757 planes? They were big enough to store bags. I haven't seen them (or first class, for that matter) in a while so I do miss them.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 11:57 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
1B is a great seat on the 753. Great legroom with the cutouts. With MCO being the 753 capital, I am getting quite familliar with the plane again!
Old Jun 30, 2011, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DJMeatBall
Are you talking about the cutouts in front of rows 2 CD on PMNW 757 planes? They were big enough to store bags. I haven't seen them (or first class, for that matter) in a while so I do miss them.
The seatmap shows a 753 with 6 rows of F straight across. Not staggered like some configurations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.