Community
Wiki Posts
Search

accessing AZ seat maps

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2011, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

accessing AZ seat maps

A quick question for those of you who have flown on AZ-operated flights booked through DL:

I have a flight purchased on dl.com from jfk to fco on AZ metal. the web itinerary does not list an AZ record locator. is there any way that i can log onto alitalia.us and access seat maps?

Much thanks for the help.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 7:40 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
If you don't need to change seat, just use http://www.benedelman.org/travel/dlseats/ with the DL number
Old Jan 9, 2011, 6:56 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by S_D_P
A quick question for those of you who have flown on AZ-operated flights booked through DL:

I have a flight purchased on dl.com from jfk to fco on AZ metal. the web itinerary does not list an AZ record locator. is there any way that i can log onto alitalia.us and access seat maps?

Much thanks for the help.
There's no easy way to access seat reservations on the AZ website after you bought your tickets. By far, if you need seat assignments, your best bet is calling:

+1 800-223-5730

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.