Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie Question about Priority Baggage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, AA Lifetime PL, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Just wondering...since I only had the yellow priority tag on my bags and they were the last to arrive, do you think it would have made a difference if I had my plat medallion/sky team luggage tag on as well? According to Delta website:

Priority Baggage-Handling—Bags expedited to baggage claim when you use your Medallion/SkyTeam Priority baggage tag.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 8:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold, UA G
I've been having problems at airports, primarily at DEN (my home base) and complain to Delta each time, recently i got a $50 voucher, my third time complaining. LAX is usually pretty good for me and what I usually do when flying to LAX and JFK is just go to the SkyClub for a little while (45 minutes usually), then go down and grab my bags, it's easier that way and lets me relax a little before grabbing my bags.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 9:09 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
I've had two trips with checked bags where I was upgraded prior to departure. (The only way we lowly FOs get SP bags.) In FAR last week and at MSY today, my yellow tagged bags were among the first ones on the belt. Of course, my full 28" had been taped together after some bozo managed to pop the zipper but I opened it on site and everything appeared in tact and the zipper worked to close it back. I have appreciated the priority bags thus far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.