Wiki Posts
Search

Shower in ATL after Intl flight?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Shower in ATL after Intl flight?

I am flying TLV-ATL and arriving at about 6AM. I have a morning meeting in and then drive to another city, so no hotel stay in Atlanta.

Is there a way to use the SkyClub to shower in ATL? I am PM and have an Amex Platinum Card.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 11:29 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Yes. First skyclub in E has showers. Be prepared for a wait.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL PM
Originally Posted by DLATL777
Yes. First skyclub in E has showers. Be prepared for a wait.
Thanks.

Does the wait run more than an hour? Also, do I need to go through security again to get to the SkyClub in E once I get through customs/passport control?
Old Nov 7, 2010, 1:56 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Originally Posted by davidy
Thanks.

Does the wait run more than an hour? Also, do I need to go through security again to get to the SkyClub in E once I get through customs/passport control?
Don't know about wait for shower but yes, you will clear customs/passport control AND security before you can go to the Sky Club in E.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 1:59 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by davidy
Thanks.

I have only once waited more then 45 minutes.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 2:10 pm

Quite a few flights arrive first thing in the morning. GRU, GIG, EZE, SCL, UIO, LIM, MAO, TLV, DXB, JNB come to mind. Plus all the domestic red-eyes — probably many fewer pax trying to use the showers from domestic flights but likely some (esp. if the flight arrives in E, such as HNL).

Took me about 30 mins to get through the immigration line (which has inspired be to get Global Entry), and then I was quoted ~60-90 mins for a shower at the E CRC. There are just two of them.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 2:35 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Originally Posted by dedehans
Don't know about wait for shower but yes, you will clear customs/passport control AND security before you can go to the Sky Club in E.
You'll have to clear security in ATL regardless (it is a little weird)
Old Nov 7, 2010, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL FO
On a similar note, does anybody know what the shower wait time is like for an int'l flight arriving around 5:30pm on a Wed? My sister and her fiance have a flight in a few months:
ATH-ATL-OAK. Connect time in ATL is 2.5 hrs.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.