Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2010, 9:56 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Well, I am glad that FlyerTalk members are planning their extracurricular activities on days before and after the event, as we are struggling with the logistics of trying to fit in everything that we are planning in the four days already allotted...
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:16 pm

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Count me in for a WH visit. Especially late at night. That is when the show really starts.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Well, I am glad that FlyerTalk members are planning their extracurricular activities on days before and after the event, as we are struggling with the logistics of trying to fit in everything that we are planning in the four days already allotted...
This is such a great event that it needs both foreplay and time for an after-glow.

Just rushing in and out of it would not do it justice.

For example, I plan to arrive on the 19th and go into Atlanta to do some shopping. On the 20th, I have invited the Beautiful Brunette to go with me to the World of Coke. (Others are welcome to join us.)

As you can see, a Waffle House visit is being discussed for Nov 25 and, with that crowning event ending, I will get on a flight to Vegas to relax for a week and wind down from the excitement of the Do.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dovster
As you can see, a Waffle House visit is being discussed for Nov 25 and, with that crowning event ending, I will get on a flight to Vegas to relax for a week and wind down from the excitement of the Do.
November?
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:28 pm

Hope you meant Oct. I'm heading directly to Vegas as well.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Canarsie
November?
Originally Posted by WesNSpace
Hope you meant Oct. I'm heading directly to Vegas as well.
I never claimed to be very bright. Yes, I meant Oct. Wes, will you be flying out on the 1st?
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:43 pm

I never claimed to be very bright. Yes, I meant Oct. Wes, will you be flying out on the 1st?
Nope I'm heading out directly on Sunday the 24th.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:47 pm

It is much too early in the morning for me. I meant to ask if you are flying out on the 25th.

I have the 1st stuck in my head because that is when I fly back to TLV.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 4:25 am

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
I'm also flying out on the 24th.

That said, anyone coming from the west coast and interested in a late dinner on Wed...?
Old Jul 14, 2010, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL DM, former NW PE
I'm coming in Wednesday, so dinner and beverages are definitely on my radar.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Look for details about Wednesday night festivities coming in the next few weeks. I'm transitioning to a new role at my company right now so my hands are a little tied with that, but I am going to be working on getting something arranged at the Hilton for drinks at least on Wednesday night.

For those interested, I might be arranging a dinner at an excellent restaurant that describes what many of us (at least the individuals) are doing on that evening to get to the DO
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mersk862
Look for details about Wednesday night festivities coming in the next few weeks. I'm transitioning to a new role at my company right now so my hands are a little tied with that, but I am going to be working on getting something arranged at the Hilton for drinks at least on Wednesday night.

For those interested, I might be arranging a dinner at an excellent restaurant that describes what many of us (at least the individuals) are doing on that evening to get to the DO
I will not be flying south that evening, but I will post a link to the details of the Wednesday night dinner at the beginning of this thread once you provide them.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:11 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but is there a way to verify the position on the wait list?
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by hockeystl
I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but is there a way to verify the position on the wait list?
E-mail me at [email protected] or PM me your e-mail address.

Wes
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:37 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by mersk862

Mrs. Italy and I will be there.

Our itinerary for the week -

Wednesday, 20 October arr ATL 1 PM. I believe we are keeping Dovster company, however, this has not been verified.

21 - 24 October ATL DO

Monday and Tuesday, 25 & 26 October

ATL

Wednesday, 27 October dpt ATL 10:45 AM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.