Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:49 am

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Figures it's the only weekend all Fall when I cannot attend for even one day :-(
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:58 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Is that the same netbook which is also the cloud server for Delta.com?
They have more than one netbook :-)
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:29 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Volunteering

I had submitted previously that I would be happy to volunteer, the offer stands
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
Is the 95.00 Fee also non-transferable?
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:31 pm

Programs: Delta DM!
I'm seriously hoping I can make this event! I just looked at the recaps from last year and it looked awesome.
Old Jun 18, 2010, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Bec of a prior planned mtg in LA, it was hearbreaking to miss the Chicago DO but Mrs SW will be there and promises a report.

Now THIS one I can attend and absolutely will if I am one of the fortunates who can get through that netbook server. Also happy to volunteer if you still need people.
Old Jun 18, 2010, 1:18 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
I have committed to the Chicago Frequent Flyer event the weekend before....so won't be able to get away two weekends in a row - still...thanks for putting this together and I look forward to some awesome online reports from the participants!! ^
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:15 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Can't wait! My guess is I won't be able to make the events on Thurs and Fri (), but maybe I'll manage. Do any of the organizers have an educated guess as to when the RWT groups will take place? Weekend?

Thanks for organizing what I'm sure will be an amazing event.^
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Looks like the award calendar is not going to cooperate on this. Would it be too big of a taboo to fly another carrier to the Delta DO?
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:27 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DLNYC
Can't wait! My guess is I won't be able to make the events on Thurs and Fri (), but maybe I'll manage. Do any of the organizers have an educated guess as to when the RWT groups will take place? Weekend?

Thanks for organizing what I'm sure will be an amazing event.^
Last year, the Road Warrior Training venue had to occur on a Saturday because flight attendants were in the middle of their training during that time.

This year, scheduling both Road Warrior Training venues will be more flexible because the facility is expected to not be as busy in October.
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
Looks like the award calendar is not going to cooperate on this. Would it be too big of a taboo to fly another carrier to the Delta DO?
I do not think so. Things happen...
Old Jun 18, 2010, 3:10 pm

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by jjglaze77
Is the 95.00 Fee also non-transferable?
Yes you can transfer! All transfers/subs must be requested via [email protected]. May be subject to a $5 fee that is out of our hands and we will announce a cut off date in the future.
Old Jun 18, 2010, 3:33 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
Probably no worse than driving, as I did. I found the big drawback of driving, was nobody reminded me of the time zone change!

David
Old Jun 18, 2010, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by WesNSpace
Yes you can transfer! All transfers/subs must be requested via [email protected]. May be subject to a $5 fee that is out of our hands and we will announce a cut off date in the future.
Cool... Thanks!

I am def in if I can get in with the netbook gods

Just nice to know that if something comes up pseudo last minute, it is possible to transfer.
Old Jun 18, 2010, 4:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
So Delta Air Lines - The Wing of Satan, is having a Grand Gathering of Evil in its Hellish Lair, eh?
Old Jun 18, 2010, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by HeathrowGuy
So Delta Air Lines - The Wing of Satan, is having a Grand Gathering of Evil in its Hellish Lair, eh?
The faithful who were corrupted at last year's Conclave of Evil are being summoned home for consultation.

It should be quite an event.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.