Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does anyone else miss Adiemus?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:08 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Does anyone else miss Adiemus?

I've never felt so inspired boarding an aircraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC6acGUnqXM
Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:42 am

Programs: Delta Plat
I like the paint job they look like killer whales.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 7:49 pm

Programs: DL Plat & 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by DLNYC
I've never felt so inspired boarding an aircraft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC6acGUnqXM
That being a 1964 ad they weren't doing that with digital images--those were all real planes. Imagine dedicating that many planes now to an ad shoot.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 8:00 pm

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
I fondly remember being on hold most of the summer of '97 listening to the music while trying to get award tickets to ANC. At least it sounded like it.

Finally two opened up in August at 25k - who says low award seats aren't available?

Though that was a long time ago!
Old Apr 29, 2010, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL Silver, Marriott Plat, Everything else basic
Originally Posted by foneil
That being a 1964 ad they weren't doing that with digital images--those were all real planes. Imagine dedicating that many planes now to an ad shoot.
I think those were all real planes, but I think they were shot at separate times and all overlayed into the same final image. That technology existed in 1994, and you are right. That's way to many planes to dedicate to an ad at the same time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.