Wiki Posts
Search

LimoRes.Net SkyMiles Issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2010, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat & 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold
LimoRes.Net SkyMiles Issues

OK this is my fault for continue to troll for miles by booking with LimoRes. I have had to complain and threaten to get every single mile I'm due from this company. Every time they eventually apply the credit and a 1,000 mile bonus for my trouble. Since the summer of 2009 they have said "We are working to make the posting of SkyMiles automatic..."

Anyone else having problems such as this with LimoRes?

I know I should swear them off, but the lusty lure of miles drags me back.

Last edited by foneil; May 3, 2010 at 9:46 am Reason: More accurately describing the discussion as it has evolved. LimoRes has established a presence here and is working to respond to individual issues.
Old Apr 24, 2010, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
No, my bonus and miles, for a January rental, eventually posted, about one month or so after the fact, without having to bug them. I admit that I was about to do so when the miles appeared in my account.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 3:46 pm
Company Representative - Limores

Hey Foneil-

Sorry to hear you've had issues with getting your miles. We run a batch once a month of all the miles that have been earned by our customers and then send them off to Delta who then have to import them into their system. This is why it may take awhile for your miles to appear in your account. Feel free to follow up with me at keith at limores dot net with your confirmation numbers and I'll be happy to look into your current miles status.

Let me know the next time you're traveling with us and I'll get you a free upgrade as well.

Best,
Keith
Old Apr 26, 2010, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat & 1MM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by limores-keith
Hey Foneil-

Sorry to hear you've had issues with getting your miles. We run a batch once a month of all the miles that have been earned by our customers and then send them off to Delta who then have to import them into their system. This is why it may take awhile for your miles to appear in your account. Feel free to follow up with me at keith at limores dot net with your confirmation numbers and I'll be happy to look into your current miles status.

Let me know the next time you're traveling with us and I'll get you a free upgrade as well.

Best,
Keith
Thank you Keith. I want to be clear with anyone reading these posts I have no problem with the service I've received from LimoRes.net. Always on time, good cars, nice drivers. It's just that the miles are delayed so long that I feel I need to follow-up.

Is there a particular day of the month that miles are posted? This would help so we know when to be looking for the miles.

Also, are there different tiers for mileage calculation. I spent a total of $104 dollars on my trips over March 24/25 and was told today I was due 104 miles. I booked online and though it was 5 miles per dollar + 1,500 miles bonus. (http://www.limores.net/skymiles/car-....do?ref=100079).

Final question. For more than a year I've been told that LimoRes is working to making posting of miles automatic. Is that going to happen or will it be manual?

Thanks for reading and posting back Keith.

Last edited by foneil; Apr 26, 2010 at 7:24 pm
Old Apr 26, 2010, 7:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta and United Silver, IHG Plat
Keith,
Can you tell us when you run your batch so we know when to look? I've had my first 2 runs with Limores this month and was trying to decide when I should be looking for the miles.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 2:19 pm

Hey all-

Thanks for the questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

We run a batch for all the miles to be rewarded at the end of every month. These then get passed on to Delta who has to manually enter it into their system. On average, I would say it takes 30-60 days for your miles to show up in your account. I know that everyone is eager to get their miles as soon as possible and we are working with Delta to find a more efficient (and faster) process.

As for miles rewarded - our policy has changed in recent months to try to simplify the process. Currently, you are eligible to receive 1500 miles plus 5 miles for every $ spent on the page referred to earlier in this thread by foneil. The rest of your rides you get 1 mile for every dollar spent. Before we had different rewards based on which class of car you were using or how much you spent but this was too confusing.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Our goal is for you to be happy and tell your friends, family and colleagues about us. So if you ever have any questions/concerns/feedback, we're all ears. I love hearing from you so please contact me at keith at limores dot net.

Best,
Keith
Old Apr 30, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Having similar problems getting my SkyMiles credited to my account. It seems the promotion changes so often that the operators/customer service reps can't even keep up.

If anyone has the promotion page and or details saved from January and February, then please post it. I believe there was a 2 tier bonus structure during those months, and want to see how much is owed to me.

Very frustrating.

Thanks.
Old May 3, 2010, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by Jack Burton
Having similar problems getting my SkyMiles credited to my account. It seems the promotion changes so often that the operators/customer service reps can't even keep up.

If anyone has the promotion page and or details saved from January and February, then please post it. I believe there was a 2 tier bonus structure during those months, and want to see how much is owed to me.

Very frustrating.

Thanks.
We have changed the rules ONCE, in March, to simplify the program in order to make it easier for everyone involved. We have over 50 agents responding to thousands of calls everyday and only a very small fraction of these calls are related to this promotion. While we try to keep all of our agents informed and educated about all of the promotions we are running, the Delta SkyMiles promotion is not something they deal with on a regular basis. I sent you a private message with my email address, please respond so I can look into your situation. Thanks.
Old May 3, 2010, 8:57 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Sky Club, United Club, Admirals Club, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
Limo Res Airport Pickup Towncar or SUV

So I went to this website:
http://www.limores.net/skymiles/car-....do?ref=100079
And indeed it offers 1500 for one airport pickup/dropoff service. After that, just 1 mile per dollar spent.

I am glad to have found this thread. Invariably I find myself on the way to a new city and search for local service. Delta has a deal at LHR with a contracted company for BE passengers but other than that this is the first I've heard of a program for people who need a ride from/to the airport.

I do not like cabs (especially that one!) and prefer to spend the extra $20-$40 (with tip) for a more comfy ride especially when the ride is 30-60 minutes from the airport.

So anyone use these services regularly? I will give them a try and would like to know if they run the gamut because sometimes it's just me and I would only need a towncar, but sometimes there are 4 of us and we need an SUV. Going to MCO soon we will need an SUV.

FWIW the 1500 Sky Miles has a disclaimer - 1 time per passenger...after that it is 1 mile per dollar spent so the service would have to be as good as any local towncar service. It just isn't worth it anything less for 50 skymiles.

Last edited by monkeshine; May 3, 2010 at 9:09 am
Old May 4, 2010, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by monkeshine
So I went to this website:
http://www.limores.net/skymiles/car-....do?ref=100079
And indeed it offers 1500 for one airport pickup/dropoff service. After that, just 1 mile per dollar spent.

I am glad to have found this thread. Invariably I find myself on the way to a new city and search for local service.
You can use us to book car service anywhere in the world. We work with thousands of local affiliates to find the lowest rates and you can hold us accountable for any issues. This means you can manage all of your ground travel from one account and never have to worry about dealing with the local service providers. We run specials regularly so please give us a try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.