Wiki Posts
Search

Update on ATL-JNB Coach

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2010, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, CRC; Hilton and Marriott Gold
Update on ATL-JNB Coach

I'm booked on ATL-JNB coach and after a forum search, I see conflicting information about power ports. Some state that the first 10 rows of coach have power (including seatguru) while others (including seatexpert) have all of coach. Can anyone who has flown in the rear of coach confirm whether all of coach has power outlets?
Old May 6, 2010, 4:33 pm
Suspended

Bump please.
Old May 6, 2010, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL DM & 1MM, AA, BA, National Emerald
Originally Posted by meteobob
I'm booked on ATL-JNB coach and after a forum search, I see conflicting information about power ports. Some state that the first 10 rows of coach have power (including seatguru) while others (including seatexpert) have all of coach. Can anyone who has flown in the rear of coach confirm whether all of coach has power outlets?
I have flown this a number of times and have been in rows 31-33 or so and have had power. I am not sure about past that. i am pretty sure there is not power past the seats you mention.
Old May 7, 2010, 9:40 am

Programs: Delta GM, *G, BA Blue, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver, LHW
Powerports are only in the first 10 rows of Y on the LR.

Flew way back in 48 on ATL-LAX last month so I could sit next to my GF. Fumbled around like a fool for a little while, trying to plug my laptop into the dark plastic abyss, before I overheard a FA apologizing to another pax for the lack of power in the aft Y cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.