Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Just In: Deltalina Stars in Another Delta Video for Sky Priority

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just In: Deltalina Stars in Another Delta Video for Sky Priority

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2010, 4:19 am

Programs: Delta Diamond. SPG Plat. Hyatt Diamond. Segafredo coffee stamp card, inContinental
Originally Posted by number21
Have to agree. It's hysterical. I mean really, what time warp refugee doesn’t understand current smoking laws on flights in the US.
NEWSFLASH ! it turns out that Delta have international flights.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 6:42 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
The safety video is one of those gifts that keeps giving. It's a multi-layered work of art that hits on so many levels. The Hurt Locker has nothing on this piece of finely crafted film-making. It is the Mad Men of safety videos; the Mona Lisa of in-flight instructional information.

It's just recently that I've started taking joy in watching the gleeful male flight attendant demonstrating the life preserver inflation. It's now a highlight for me. The look on his face is hysterical.

It's a wonder that passengers have not started showing up on the plane dressed to play the parts of the safety video, ala Rocky Horror.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 12:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott
I'm sorry. I have had her on a few flights, and folks she ain't all that plus a bag of potato chips. In fact the last two times, I was really disappointed in her attitude, especially being the "face of delta". I have seen better looking F/As and better attitudes from a lot more F/As than her. In fact, the Mrs. was with me when we were on a mini vacation to AUA, and the flight into ATL she was working, she was downright rude, very curt even tho I know the majority of the F/C cabin were elites (minus at least my wife). My wife initially was excited because that was her in the video, but after the flight asked me if all Delta flight attendants were like that.

zz
Old Mar 17, 2010, 2:08 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
aviatorzz, please tell me you are talking about Deltalina, and not the "Sorry, you cannot smoke" flight attendant. I have been on the latter's flights twice - once in coach - and she has been awesome. The time in coach, as she was pushing the cart, every other row, someone was asking her if it was okay to smoke, and she smiled nicely and said the line. You would never know if she was tired of that exchange, as she acted like it was the first time she had ever been asked every time someone asked.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 2:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I for one like Deltalina!
Old Mar 17, 2010, 7:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott
Do you consider the other F/A who says "You cannot smoke, im so sorry" line the "face of delta"?

I was, obviously, referring to Deltalina since this thread is about her.

zz
Old Mar 18, 2010, 6:19 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Originally Posted by aviatorzz
Do you consider the other F/A who says "You cannot smoke, im so sorry" line the "face of delta"?

I was, obviously, referring to Deltalina since this thread is about her.

zz
um, meow...
Old Mar 18, 2010, 6:43 pm

Programs: Starwood
Who is her Surgeon???

HWGeek I am with u on this.....there are better looking FA's and GA's in the delta pool.......Geez!! those botox injected lips are the definition of hot to yall????? I guess not all men know the meaning of beauty.....hiSSS!!!

Deltina needs to do better.....not all passengers are down with the PLASTIC look
Old Mar 18, 2010, 9:23 pm

Programs: NW, UA
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Her spirit, charm and character are beautiful. It's what is inside that makes the outside stunning.
what.. you had coffee with her a few times to know all that?
Old Mar 19, 2010, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by worldexpress
what.. you had coffee with her a few times to know all that?
I'm not a very good judge of character. However, Mrs. Gargoyle was with me at the time, and she is a superb judge of character, and she was able to make the definitive assessment.
^
Old Mar 20, 2010, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Red face

I love that they spend a lot of $$ on an internal video with the FA with the educated Southern accent, but DL won't spend $$ on quality design and printing of Diamond tags

At least they are serious about SkyPriority if going to such great lengths to create internal videos for the front line employees.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 11:32 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
is the video out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.