Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Just In: Deltalina Stars in Another Delta Video for Sky Priority

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2010, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!

Deltalina just finished shooting yet another video for Delta a couple of days ago in ATL. This time, it's for the new Sky Priority program. The video is currently being edited. I'll post it once it's been released. For now, here's a sneak preview:

Old Mar 15, 2010, 9:57 am

Programs: Delta Plat
She's not that pretty.

Delta has a really HOT FA that does MCO > JFK a lot. She looks like model they should use her for these Videos.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:04 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by HWGeeks
She's not that pretty.

Delta has a really HOT FA that does MCO > JFK a lot. She looks like model they should use her for these Videos.
Those are fightin words... :-)
Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:12 am

Programs: Ex DL-DM. MM. TWA-Aviator Plat. HHonors-DVIP, MR-Gold. Nat-Emerald. Avis Chairmn.
She's not that pretty.

There will be no (wave index finger back and forth) talk like that about Deltalina!
Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:16 am

Programs: DL GM/MM; AS MVP-G
She's not that pretty.

BTW, HWGeeks provides his FB link in his tagline, should you wish to pass judgement on his looks.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Thanks for the picture!!!
Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:37 am

This picture has been out for a few days now:

http://twitter.com/Deltalina/status/10398450792
Old Mar 15, 2010, 8:28 pm

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Originally Posted by skoker
This picture has been out for a few days now:

http://twitter.com/Deltalina/status/10398450792

I don't think this is a very flattering photo - gives the impression of one or perhaps several not very decent plastic surgery jobs - some have gone so far as to compare her to Jocelyn Wildenstein in this regard.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 8:47 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by GreerApproach

BTW, HWGeeks provides his FB link in his tagline, should you wish to pass judgement on his looks.
Good point!
Old Mar 15, 2010, 9:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
She's not that pretty.
Her spirit, charm and character are beautiful. It's what is inside that makes the outside stunning.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 9:38 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
What uniform is she wearing? This does not look like the normal FA uniform. The pocket square is different, the collar is very different, the sleeves are shorter (and don't appear to have the slashes on them), and she's not wearing a blouse/shirt.

Is Delta launching new uniforms for FAs?

Originally Posted by BlissWorld
Deltalina just finished shooting yet another video for Delta a couple of days ago in ATL. This time, it's for the new Sky Priority program. The video is currently being edited. I'll post it once it's been released. For now, here's a sneak preview:

Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:10 pm

Programs: Mile-High Club, Marriott Plt, SPG P-75, PC Plt, Hyatt Dia, Carlson Gold, BW Dia
Originally Posted by jimrpa
What uniform is she wearing? This does not look like the normal FA uniform. The pocket square is different, the collar is very different, the sleeves are shorter (and don't appear to have the slashes on them), and she's not wearing a blouse/shirt.

Is Delta launching new uniforms for FAs?
In a thread about a widely coveted dame, this guy wants to discuss her outfit....

In any case, I don't see the appeal. The average age on this board is very easily estimated based on the drool-covered posts about this middle-aged broad.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 5:42 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Jazzop
In a thread about a widely coveted dame, this guy wants to discuss her outfit....

In any case, I don't see the appeal. The average age on this board is very easily estimated based on the drool-covered posts about this middle-aged broad.
If you'd seen the old "ramp-worker" uniforms Delta attired their customer-facing employees in, you'd understand the interest in uniforms

While I think she's reasonably attractive, I don't think she's the drop-dead knockout everyone else seems to think she is. Of course, I personally don't find Angelina Jolie extraordinarily attractive either.
Old Mar 16, 2010, 6:03 am

Programs: DL: DM / Royal Ambassador /PC:Plat / Hertz:5*
I flew through ATL a week or two ago and an area of the check in was closing for filming of a video, have to ponder if this was similar. Wait and see in April
Old Mar 16, 2010, 8:07 am

SkyPriority

What's Sky Priority?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.