Wiki Posts
Search

Improved AVOD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Smile Improved AVOD

My apologies if this has been posted....

Flew tonight on a 738 - AVOD software with subtle but nice improvements. I didn't notice these things on my flight on Tuesday on a 757 so must be either fairly recent changes or a roll-out on the upgrade. I mostly worked so didn't explore it all but:

1) You can now "resume" a movie in the middle of it (the system will hold your place if you want to look at something else on the AVOD system)

2) The remaining flight time, estimated time of arrival is now visible from the bottom of nearly every screen (think - windows start bar) - will disappear when you are watching something but will reappear if you tap the screen but before you exit out of it.

Both good improvements, IMHO.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 5:56 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
These sound like very good new features. Thanks for the heads up. Last weekend, these features were not on the three legs I had with AVOD. Sounds very new.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.