Wiki Posts
Search

ATL-BUF Breakfast?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, AMEX Gold
ATL-BUF Breakfast?

Does anybody knows if Breakfast/Meals are served between ATL-BUF.
When checking the delta homepage they say, meals beyond 900miles (2hours).
The connection is 2:20 minutes, but only ~800miles. Just curious if I should eat anything in ATL, or if I get something in the plane.

Thanks
Old Jan 15, 2010, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP; DL Gold; PC Plat; SPG Gold; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by xraybeachy
Does anybody knows if Breakfast/Meals are served between ATL-BUF.
When checking the delta homepage they say, meals beyond 900miles (2hours).
The connection is 2:20 minutes, but only ~800miles. Just curious if I should eat anything in ATL, or if I get something in the plane.

Thanks
I fly this route quite regularly. No meals, sadly. Just refreshment/snack service.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick answer.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:35 pm

It's 712 miles, about 1:39 flying time. I've done it about 20 times in the last few months.

Just your typical snack wicker basket kinda flight
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
I think the new Delta breakfast is just awful (poor quality bagels often not fresh, chex cereal, awful tasting yogurt, the only thing decent is the some fresh fruit on a small plate). I'd rather get a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds. If no time for that, I'd still much rather choose something from the snack basket.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GrizShel
I think the new Delta breakfast is just awful (poor quality bagels often not fresh, chex cereal, awful tasting yogurt, the only thing decent is the some fresh fruit on a small plate). I'd rather get a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds. If no time for that, I'd still much rather choose something from the snack basket.
Oh, I didn't know that they changed breakfast, last time I got upgraded on an early flight it was 1 year ago. And back then the breakfast was decent.

About the flight time, I just went from the itinerary, where it said
LV ATLANTA 835A
AR BUFFALO 1044A

But thanks for the clarification
Old Jan 16, 2010, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by xraybeachy
Oh, I didn't know that they changed breakfast, last time I got upgraded on an early flight it was 1 year ago. And back then the breakfast was decent.

About the flight time, I just went from the itinerary, where it said
LV ATLANTA 835A
AR BUFFALO 1044A

But thanks for the clarification
Well that's total time you'll be on the aircraft (aka "block time") meaning that they expect you to spend about 25 minutes on the ground awaiting takeoff in ATL and about 5 getting to the gate here in BUF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.