Wiki Posts
Search

Double Skymiles promo over?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2010, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Chivas, Tequila, Good Beer
Double Skymiles promo over?

Is the double skymiles promotion over? I noticed my Jan 3 flight posted wwithout the bonus. If so, I think I will cancel the account and use my US Bank card (the old Worldperks card).

For me, as DM it was a huge perk to get the extra 125K bonus miles, but if the promo is over then it is curtains for AMEX.

Any insights?
Old Jan 5, 2010, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by PepeBorja
Is the double skymiles promotion over? I noticed my Jan 3 flight posted wwithout the bonus. If so, I think I will cancel the account and use my US Bank card (the old Worldperks card).

For me, as DM it was a huge perk to get the extra 125K bonus miles, but if the promo is over then it is curtains for AMEX.

Any insights?
The AMEX double skymiles promo was good through the end of 2009, so yes, it is over...
Old Jan 5, 2010, 9:14 am

Was effectively Triple RDM for most on here with GM+ status, made MR's much easier to stomach. Sad to see it go .
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:23 am

Programs: DL PM; US Silver;Mariott+SPG+Hyatt Gold; Hertz 5*; National Car Emerald; Avis Preferred
Yeah... it made some of the changes to the DL cards easier to stomach as well.. hopefully they bring it back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.