Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL Diamond upgrade priority already being quietly implemented?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Diamond upgrade priority already being quietly implemented?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA CK & Hyatt Globalist
My partner and i were travelling together, both had T fares LAX-JFK and we are both PM (me qualifying for DL PM). Partner checked in an hour before me online (he was number 2). I checked in and now I was number 2 and he was number 3! I still have no idea why that happened!
Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by flyerboi17
My partner and i were travelling together, both had T fares LAX-JFK and we are both PM (me qualifying for DL PM). Partner checked in an hour before me online (he was number 2). I checked in and now I was number 2 and he was number 3! I still have no idea why that happened!
If skymiles level/AMEX/Fare basis are all the same, then the time of ticketing is the tiebreaker. I bet your ticketing time stamp was before your partner.

TFD
Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by Task Force DL
If skymiles level/AMEX/Fare basis are all the same, then the time of ticketing is the tiebreaker. I bet your ticketing time stamp was before your partner.

TFD
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.