Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

NWA/SkyMiles Plat Still Eligible for Domestic Reward Upgrade?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2009, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/Sky Club/Marriott Gold

Is an NWA Plat/2010 Diamond who books FF miles on the NWA site still eligible for FC upgrade on a domestic NWA coded reward ticket?

Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2009, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA - G (mm), DL - DM, MM, AA - Plat
No. At least not officially. There have been a few reports of gate upgrades, but DL has said that this was a policy of NW and not a policy of DL.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 6:06 pm

Programs: DL Plat, US Gold
If you are an ex-Northwest elite (Gold or Platinum) and you use your old Northwest elite number on the reservation and the flights are on Northwest metal, then yes, the EUA still works 1 day out and if you do not clear, then you will be put on the list via the kiosk. 2 out 3 eligible legs have cleared for me since the end of the WorldPerks program ended. LAS-DTW on October 26th, DTW-CLT on November 19th, missed CLT-DTW on November 23rd, but was on the list (verified via the upgrade and standby list on nwa.com.

My guess is this will last until the end of PARS and the switch to Deltamatic which I was told at DTW last month will be early next year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.