Wiki Posts
Search

Question on an award flight

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2009, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Question Question on an award flight

I have a quick question about a very small problem I had on an award flight.

I redeemed miles for a busines class ticket to CPH. On the ATL-CPH flight, the plane was having electrical problems or something resulting in no IFE for approx. the first 45 minutes of the flight. Because there was no IFE, the seats in C had no functionality at all -- no recline and such. It was a very minor inconvenience.

At the end of the flight, however, the purser came around, apologized and told all of us the inconvenience was being reported to Delta. I haven't heard anything and my flight was at the end of September.

My questions: Do you think Delta may have compensated all non-award passengers in some way, but not award passengers? Should I inquire about it with Delta? Or, should I just let it go?

Thanks to all of you who have much more experience with these things than I.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:02 pm

Programs: Any status I once had is gone!
There was no IFE on my last TATL and the FA made the report, resulting in 5 or 10K miles posting to my account. Just because it was an award ticket should not prevent you from calling to ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.