Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I can't seem to get to any page on dmn.delta.com where all the promos are.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:45 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott PM
Seattle Status

SEATTLE STATUS -- http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/seattlestatus/
(Full T&C's can be found at the bottom of the page via the link)

MAKE A SPLASH WITH SILVER MEDALLION STATUS.

Missing the benefits of SkyMiles Medallion® status? We’re treating you to Silver Medallion Status for 90 days when you register between August 9 and September 30, 2013. With Silver Medallion status, you’ll receive unlimited complimentary upgrades when available, Preferred Seating, Priority Boarding, bragging rights, and more.

Once you’re enrolled, take advantage of how easy we’re making it for you to reach Platinum, Gold or Silver Medallion status through February 28, 2015. Just fly within 90 days of enrollment based on the following chart:

To Earn:

You Just Need:
Silver Medallion
6,250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or
8 Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs)

Gold Medallion
12,500 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or
15 Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs)

Platinum Medallion
18,750 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or
25 Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs)

To make your travel experience even more enjoyable, we’re giving you more flight and seat options,which you can start taking advantage of today.

MORE ROUTE CHOICES
We’ve added six daily nonstop flights between Seattle and JFK, in addition to direct flights from Seattle to Asia.

MORE SEAT OPTIONS
Economy Comfort™ seats offer up to 4 more inches of legroom, Priority Boarding and seating in the first few rows of the Economy cabin.

On available flights, BusinessElite® seats convert into flat-beds with Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding. And all BusinessElite passengers receive complimentary access to Delta Sky Clubs®, including our new flagship Club at JFK T4 and recently renovated club in Seattle.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:48 am

Seattle Double Miles

SEATTLE DOUBLE MILES
http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/seattledoublemiles/
(Full T&C's available at the bottom of the page via link)

DOUBLE UP ON
BONUS MILES.

REGISTER NOW TO EARN DOUBLE BONUS MILES
ON SEATTLE FLIGHTS.
There’s never been a better time to travel between Seattle (SEA) and
San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX) or Las Vegas (LAS). First register,
then book by December 31, 2013, and fly by October 31, 2014, to
start earning.

We look forward to seeing you on board soon.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY*

SEA-SFO
SFO-SEA
7 daily nonstop flights

SEA-LAX
LAX-SEA
7 daily nonstop flights

SEA-LAS
LAS-SEA
5 daily nonstop flights

Not a SkyMiles member? Join now. It's fast and free.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:54 am

Transcon 20

TRANSCON 20 - http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/transcon20/
(T&C's available on the bottom of the page via the link)

GET COMFORTABLE. BONUS MILES ARE
HEADED YOUR WAY.

REGISTER HERE. BOOK YOUR FLIGHT. LAND BONUS MILES.
There’s never been a better time to plan a trip to the other coast. Earn
up to 20,000 bonus miles when you purchase and fly BusinessElite® seat
on round-trip, nonstop flights between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Seattle (SEA). Pack your bags and fly between September 24 and November 22, 2013.

MORE COMFORT
All BusinessElite travelers will enjoy world-class dining, spacious seating and on-demand entertainment once on board. On available flights, BusinessElite seats convert into flat-beds with Westin Heavenly® In-Flight bedding. And all BusinessElite passengers receive complimentary access to Delta Sky Club®, including our new flagship Club at JFK’s Terminal 4.

MORE CHOICES

JFK-LAX
LAX-JFK
7 daily flights

JFK-SFO
SFO-JFK
6 daily flights

JFK-SEA
SEA-JFK
(NEW)
5 daily flights

MORE REWARDS

FARE CLASS - BusniessElite
ONE WAY - 10,000
ROUND TRIP - 20,000
Old Oct 24, 2013, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
OK, Sportsfans --

*** The FIRST PAGE is now updated for current flight and promo offers.***

I found SEVERAL offers not mentioned, and even new links to offers / pages in other languages, also updated.
1. JFK-MXP Unlimited Bonus Miles
2. Double Bonus Miles SEA-SFO/LAX/LAS
3. Targeted: LGA to 10 cities (but won't let locals in those other cities register)
4. Ready, Set, Jet sweepstakes
5. 3 Transcon bonus mile offers

Skyclub promo codes: BCR13 (free month & they donate $25 to Breast Cancer) and ongoing SJN10 (10% off 1 or 3 year)

Japan: Intra-Japan 500 bonus Miles -- Requires Japan mailing address.

New Member Bonus Miles - Both HIGHLY TARGETED
1. Latin America: Up to 45,000 miles (LAC) for Latin American (Spanish, Portuguese, English)
2. 500 miles (unclear target)

Updated Delta + Starwood Crossover Rewards (including upgrades).

Partner Promo updates
Hotels, Cars, Fedex (and marked earlier 2013 offers "expired").

=============================
The first 40% of the page is updated then, above this line on First Page:

=========================
VALIDATED ABOVE THIS LINE on 10/24/2013. Flyzabit.
- ANYTHING BELOW WILL BE REVIEWED and UPDATED / REMOVED TO BONEYARD SOON.
=========================

-- Flyzabit
Old Oct 26, 2013, 7:41 am

Programs: DL PM
"An Exclusive Medallion Offer Just For You"

WE'RE ROLLING OUT THE SILVER CARPET.

ENJOY ALL THE EXCITING BENEFITS THAT COME WITH COMPLIMENTARY MEDALLION STATUS.

Good news - we're giving you Silver Medallion (R) status for 90 days, which means you'll have access to Complimentary Upgrades, Priority Boarding and much more. Plus, we're making it easier to maintain status in 2014 so you can enjoy Medallion benefits for an additional year. Just register by December 31, 2013, and start enjoying our gift of status.

Links to http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/complimentarystatusoffer/

Terms & Conditions

Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. To be eligible for the status upgrade, a member must (i) register online by December 31, 2013, and (ii) not have received a status match or complimentary SkyMiles Medallion® status in the past, and not currently be a Medallion member.

Offer: If you meet the criteria to participate, you will receive Silver Medallion status for 90 days. The 90-day period will start upon enrollment in the promotion. In order to extend your Medallion status after the 90 days, you'll need to earn a specific number of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) within the 90 days of enrolling by flying on Delta or Delta Connection® flights. Upon reaching the required MQMs or MQSs, your Medallion status will automatically be extended through February 2015. Your Medallion status will be returned to non-Medallion status if you are unable to complete the minimum flight requirement within the 90-day period. Medallion status must be earned in subsequent years by traveling the required Medallion Qualification Miles or Medallion Qualification Segments. Members that receive 90-day Silver Medallion status will not receive credentials. A Medallion membership card will be not issued for the 90-day qualification period. You may enjoy Medallion benefits on Delta or Delta Connection® by logging in at delta.com or providing your SkyMiles number when making reservations or at check-in. During the 90-day period, you will not have access to all reciprocal Medallion benefits with Delta's partner airlines. For complete SkyMiles program rules, visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) are calculated based on distance traveled and fare class purchased on qualifying flights and do not include bonus miles.

Validity Period: To participate in this offer, you must register by December 31, 2013. Enrollment ends at 11:59:59 pm, U.S. CST, on 12/31/13.

Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97020736.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 4:39 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k, SQ Gold
Originally Posted by josephstern
I can't seem to get to any page on dmn.delta.com where all the promos are.
It looks like the DNS for dmn.delta.com changed sometime recently (maybe this was part of the massive dl.com outage?) and the new IP address hasn't propagated completely or is still cached. I had to add an entry to my hosts file so my computer would find it at 139.72.190.70.

If nothing in that last paragraph made sense to you, then your easiest solution is just to wait until the internets fix themselves.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dadamn
It looks like the DNS for dmn.delta.com changed sometime recently (maybe this was part of the massive dl.com outage?) and the new IP address hasn't propagated completely or is still cached. I had to add an entry to my hosts file so my computer would find it at 139.72.190.70.

If nothing in that last paragraph made sense to you, then your easiest solution is just to wait until the internets fix themselves.
Makes sense, and I got the pages to load, but then later they wouldn't load. I suppose I could have gotten old DNS data after the new stuff. Maybe they have insanely long TTLs.
Old Oct 30, 2013, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by dadamn

You can try the Google-h*cking search links (insite:....) and all will come up. I try to post the shorter links when I can, but there will be the "ace_plrs" ones as well.
Old Oct 30, 2013, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jb008
WE'RE ROLLING OUT THE SILVER CARPET.
ENJOY ALL THE EXCITING BENEFITS THAT COME WITH COMPLIMENTARY MEDALLION STATUS.
Good news - we're giving you Silver Medallion (R) status for 90 days, which means you'll have access to Complimentary Upgrades, Priority Boarding and much more. Plus, we're making it easier to maintain status in 2014 so you can enjoy Medallion benefits for an additional year. Just register by December 31, 2013, and start enjoying our gift of status.
Links to http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/complimentarystatusoffer/
Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. To be eligible for the status upgrade, a member must (i) register online by December 31, 2013, and (ii) not have received a status match or complimentary SkyMiles Medallion® status in the past, and not currently be a Medallion member.
Offer: If you meet the criteria to participate, you will receive Silver Medallion status for 90 days. The 90-day period will start upon enrollment in the promotion. In order to extend your Medallion status after the 90 days, you'll need to earn a specific number of Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) within the 90 days of enrolling by flying on Delta or Delta Connection® flights. ...
There are actually TWO offers, both highly targeted:

1. http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/complimentarystatusoffer/
TO MAINTAIN: YOU MUST EARN:
Silver 8,000 MQMs or 10 MQSs
Gold 16,000 MQMs or 20 MQSs
Platinum 26,000 MQMs or 35 MQSs

2. Link: http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/complimentarystatus/
TO MAINTAIN: YOU MUST EARN:
Silver 6,250 MQMs or 8 MQSs
Gold 12,500 MQMs or 15 MQSs
Platinum 18,750 MQMs or 25 MQSs
Old Nov 7, 2013, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Updated Seattle Double Bonus Miles promo to reflect expansion to Seattle Double MQM and Bonus Miles + 3 additional target cities (from 3 to 6).
Old Nov 23, 2013, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Of dozens of accounts I manage, only 5% of them were targeted for this, but that's less exclusive than some promos. If you qualify, it offers a $5 Amazon Gift Card for opting in to several emails. Card is mailed 6-8 weeks after the promotional period ends on Dec 31 2013.

http://www.delta-emails.com/intheknow/

Also, flyzabit, I suggest adding this link to the Google search compilation within the OP, as it captures a slew of other targeted email-signup promos:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...lta-emails.com
Old Nov 24, 2013, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those, like me, who only want to enter FF numbers on the original website, this like might give you a little more comfort:

http://www.delta.com/intheknow

It still just redirects to the one above, but it makes me believe it's legit.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:06 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL Silver, HH Gold, Amex Platinum
DL Early Cyber Monday sale today

"24 Hours to Book it to Big Ben and Beyond"
https://www.delta.com/content/www/en..._US_Cyber_2013

I don't think I've ever seen so many blackout dates/destinations in one go before.

Anyone find anything worth checking out? Not against shooting for DM end of year.

-------------
Tickets:
Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure, but no later than November 25, 2013.

Travel Period:
Travel may begin December 9–December 12, 2013 or January 9–March 27, 2014, and all travel must be completed on or before April 27, 2014.

Blackout Dates:

Asia & the Pacific:
Detroit to Shanghai: December 9–December 12, 2013, January 29–February 15, 2014
Seoul to Detroit: January 9–January 18, 2014
Los Angeles to Sydney: January 9–January 19, 2014
Shanghai to Detroit: January 9–January 25, 2014
Tokyo–Narita to Detroit: January 20–January 27, 2014, March 20–March 26, 2014, April 22–April 27, 2014
Beijing to Seattle: January 9–February 3, 2014
Shanghai to Seattle: January 9–February 3, 2014
Tokyo–Narita to Los Angeles: January 9–February 6, 2014
Seattle to Shanghai: February 4–February 12, 2014
Seattle to Beijing: February 5–February 15, 2014
Detroit to Beijing: February 11–February 16, 2014, January 9–January 23, 2014
Sydney to Los Angeles: April 9, 2014–April 14, 2014

Europe & the Middle East:
Atlanta to Dubai: January 10–15, 2014
Atlanta to Dublin: February 1–28, 2014
Brussels to New York–JFK: April 3–27, 2014
Dubai to Atlanta: January 10–17, 2014
Dublin to Atlanta: February 1–28 and April 8–16, 2014
Dublin to New York–JFK: March 12–April 5 and April 8–22, 2014
London–Heathrow to Boston: April 3–8, 2014
Milan to New York–JFK: April 15–21, 2014
New York–JFK to Dublin: March 3–22, 2014
New York–JFK to Tel Aviv: January 11–16 and March 4–15, 2014
Tel Aviv to New York–JFK: January 10–21, March 23–April 16, and April 19–29, 2014

Latin America & the Caribbean:

Atlanta to Brasília: January 9–30, 2014
New York–JFK to Bogota: November 22-December 12, 2013 and January 9–20, 2014
Atlanta to São Paulo/Guarulhos: January 9–February 5, 2014
Detroit to São Paulo/Guarulhos: January 9–February 5, 2014
Quito to Atlanta: January 9–15, 2014
Brasília to Atlanta: January 9–18, 2014
São Paulo/Guarulhos to Detroit: January 9–19, 2014
Bogota to New York–JFK: January 9–20, 2014
Lima to Atlanta: January 9–20, 2014
São Paulo/Guarulhos to Atlanta: January 9–20, 2014

Fare Validity:
Fares are valid in the Economy Cabin on Delta, certain SkyTeam partners, and certain codeshare partner flights only. Fares shown are valid Sunday through Thursday (Great Britain fares shown are valid Monday–Thursday), while higher fares apply for travel Friday through Saturday (Great Britain, higher fares apply Friday–Sunday).

Minimum Stay:
10 days.

Maximum Stay:
1 month.

Last edited by driveafastercar; Nov 25, 2013 at 9:09 am Reason: Found link.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:28 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by josephstern
For those, like me, who only want to enter FF numbers on the original website, this like might give you a little more comfort:

http://www.delta.com/intheknow

It still just redirects to the one above, but it makes me believe it's legit.
If you're concerned about a domain, you can always run a WHOIS to see who owns it. In this case, Experian Marketing Services (Delta outsources for marketing) is the registrant http://who.is/whois/delta-emails.com/ Legit company, so not much to worry about, but you make a good point that it is wise to check when in doubt!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.