Search

Skymiles/MQM earned no longer visible?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2009, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Skymiles/MQM earned no longer visible?

I no longer see the Skymiles/MQM earned line in any of my itineraries, and it doesn't show up when I try to book a ticket. Its been missing since the merger. Anyone know if this is permanent or just broken for now?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:43 am

Programs: DL DM, Hilton, Marriott & SPG Platinum & a whole lot of other programs...
Originally Posted by rylan
I no longer see the Skymiles/MQM earned line in any of my itineraries, and it doesn't show up when I try to book a ticket. Its been missing since the merger. Anyone know if this is permanent or just broken for now?
Maybe broken... I know it was incorrectly showing double mileage for each segment a few days ago...
Old Oct 5, 2009, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by rylan
I noticed this also and I'm hoping this is a temporary thing and that they will fix it...

But with Delta IT who knows...

It is probably not high on their list of things to do right now... It is just really frustrating to have something that was useful and actually worked taken away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.