Wiki Posts
Search

When will we get new Delta cards?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SM, ICH PLAT
When will we get new Delta cards?

I signed up for a new Delta AMEX card recently for to the double-mile promotion, linked up my NWA and Delta accounts, but kept all my points separate.

I now have ~25,000 points in my delta account, and ~200K points in my NWA account (all still there). However, I have PLAT status with NWA and no status at Delta.

I have a big asia trip coming up in 2 weeks on mostly NW metal and some MU (China Eastern) metal. I'm worried that they won't recognize my NWA PLAT status (for lounge access in asia) if they somehow switch my PNR from NWA to Delta account number...

Any idea if they will send out new cards anytime soon for those of us who had NWA status and nothing with Delta?

Also, I worry about double miles (and PLAT elite bonus miles) with this transition...
Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:14 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
At the FlyerTalk DL Employee Luncheon last week we were told that that the card are being printed right now (and have been 24/7 for a few weeks). The thing you might want to be aware of is that there was a date that they took the merged databases back in August or September and started printing cards with the status you had as of that date. Your correct status should be shown in your account but you might want to ask about what you need to do about lounge access.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:25 am

Paper medallion print out cards available at nwa.com

You can get a NEW Delta SkyMiles Medallion Card paper copy at NWA.com.

Simply go to SkyMiles -> Manage My account -> SkyMiles Card

Request a paper copy only, and proceed to print it out.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 10:39 am

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by bmw303
You can get a NEW Delta SkyMiles Medallion Card paper copy at NWA.com.

Simply go to SkyMiles -> Manage My account -> SkyMiles Card

Request a paper copy only, and proceed to print it out.
Ah perfect!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.