Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL new statement (Translation?)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
DL new statement (Translation?)

Well, the technology tune-up brought new things to my statements.
For example-
edited here:
In the meantime, I see all my activities backdated to 2008 (Kept it for the record), <end of edit>
---< this one is actually good.
but then- lot's of new activities I've never knew about (!) for example- it turns out that in Jan 2008 my account had 8 award redemption with zero miles. Very nice, just that I do not recognize a single one of them.
I recognized the four from March- every time I used a PMU, it was written as an award redemption. So, now I can find all my old PMU numbers. Since I usually use PMU on multiple segment flights (i.e. ATL-roma-toscany-milan-atl-LGA,) each of them showed up as a row.
New segment listing going backwards, etc.
But, I can not really figure out all the activities
CC that was clearly stated is now "non-air travel activity". Sometimes stated DL CC, sometimes does not.
For the rest, with the exception of one, it does not state the source (go figure?)

I understand that glictchs can take place in such a huge merge, but can someone from DL's IT post a note and explanations? (on delta.com)

My additional concern is that some of the flights show up with incorrect fare/class levels (i.e. Y written as K, I written as Y)
I do keep boarding passes for 12 months (per employers' needs) but this is a concern for future mileage earnings.

Edited here too:
I checked the activities in great detail. The glitches above are still valid, but most of the additional activities I see are just activities that were not shown on the previous statement (with some exceptions), i.e. using PMU for a fligth with two segments, results in issueing 2 tickets for the PMU, and using the PMU itself for two tickets. A total of 4 rows.

advice- a clear note from DL.com that the statements are in modification is essential. And, the errors that were listed above need some checks.
End of edits

Last edited by DLroads; Oct 1, 2009 at 8:04 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.