Reload this Page >

Bringing Alcohol on a Cruise?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bringing Alcohol on a Cruise?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Booze aside, what are the rules for bringing other drinks along? Can you chuck a 24-pack of Evian bottles into your luggage when cruising with RC?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 10:25 am

The RC website says no but I have seen passengers board with boxes of water without being challenged. Better e-mail them so you can have a written ok to show when you board.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/custom...es&faqType=faq

Last edited by Panam Clipper; Oct 1, 2014 at 10:25 am Reason: to include link
Old Oct 1, 2014, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by aster
Booze aside, what are the rules for bringing other drinks along? Can you chuck a 24-pack of Evian bottles into your luggage when cruising with RC?
Yes, you can bring non-alcoholic beverages with you. If the bottled water is just because that's what you want to drink, and not an effort to save money, you can order water to be delivered directly to your cabin.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Yeah, I saw the option to order Evian bottles to the room but it didn't show a price.

As for the drinks packages, do I need to get them for kids (4 & 7 yo) as well? Or can they just share drinks with mom?

Does RC only offer a limited range of beers as part of its packages? I see they offer regular wines in one and premium wines in another package, but in terms of beer there seems to be no distinction at all between the packages.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
The drink packages are per person.

Sorry can't tell you about the alcohol packages as I don't use them.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 11:39 am
Original Member

Upscale cruise ships usually have inclusive fares including bottled water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and ordinary-brand liquor and wine. E.g., Azamara.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 1:35 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Originally Posted by KatW
Upscale cruise ships usually have inclusive fares including bottled water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and ordinary-brand liquor and wine. E.g., Azamara.
Ahhh, an expert already.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 1:44 pm
Original Member

Indeed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.