US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2016, 6:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I need a get an award ticket for BA flight that is $401.22. I've been hoping that the exchange rate (it's 353 euros) would improve just a smidge so it would drop below $400. Has anyone had luck calling in and paying cash for that overage?
I had this exact situation last year. I kept checking every day, and eventually one day the exchange rate dropped just enough to make my ticket 399.xx and I bought. Just be patient, but keep in mind that there is a risk that the fare will sell out. If you're willing to take the risk, wait it out. If not, you may want to purchase for €353.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 8:38 am

Has anyone been reimbursed the $25 airline purchase on a flex perks reward ticket? I'm mid trip and have no use for the $25 on incidentals or baggage. Would like to get AA GC but only if will be credited.

I see old posts on this from a few years ago but would like more current feedback if possible.

yes you can definitely still do this. (use your visa to purchase a $25 airline gift certificate during your trip, then call in and request the reimbursement for it)
Old Jun 9, 2016, 9:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by baronworm
yes you can definitely still do this. (use your visa to purchase a $25 airline gift certificate during your trip, then call in and request the reimbursement for it)
Well I did it! Hoping it works. Will report back.

UPDATE: I purchased a $50 GC on AA while on trip (there were 2 of us on award tix) b/c no $25 option. Automatically reimbursed $50 by cc.

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Mar 2, 2017 at 8:29 pm
Old Jun 9, 2016, 9:58 am

Just booked a multi-city. First leg on United and Second on AA. I included both FF numbers in my reso. Both are showing as one itinerary in my AA FF account but that means I cannot select seats for my United flight or view it in my UA FF account for online checkin. They did not send aa or UA confirmation numbers, only their proprietary numbers. Any way to extract the UA reso?

Side note: I doubt this will work but I get free bags with AA but not with UA, maybe as they are under the same reso I can get free bags with UA and save my $25 remimbursement for something else.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 4:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
I'm peeved about a flex perks reward. Went on BA and saw an Economy Plus ticket for $356. Found ticket via flex perks for same time/date/price (so 20k points). Booked it. Turns out the ticket is Economy (not Plus). This means a lot less flexibility and extra charges for seat selection and baggage. I'm very annoyed. Called USbank and complained. It is reasonable to assume that the Flexperks ticket was the same as the BA one (which is also on google.com/flights and ITA matrix). They offered to redeposit the points but would not change the class of ticket. That doesn't help me b/c there is no apparent way to force the system to purchase the Plus ticket. The regular Economy ticket on BA was $318.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 5:50 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
I'm peeved about a flex perks reward. Went on BA and saw an Economy Plus ticket for $356. Found ticket via flex perks for same time/date/price (so 20k points). Booked it. Turns out the ticket is Economy (not Plus). This means a lot less flexibility and extra charges for seat selection and baggage. I'm very annoyed. Called USbank and complained. It is reasonable to assume that the Flexperks ticket was the same as the BA one (which is also on google.com/flights and ITA matrix). They offered to redeposit the points but would not change the class of ticket. That doesn't help me b/c there is no apparent way to force the system to purchase the Plus ticket. The regular Economy ticket on BA was $318.
A phone agent couldn't do it? I've been able to call to get into specific fare codes (eg when united did promos where only certain fare buckets counted).
Old Jun 9, 2016, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by DAS02135
A phone agent couldn't do it? I've been able to call to get into specific fare codes (eg when united did promos where only certain fare buckets counted).
Did you call before or after the fact? When I called after the fact she said she could not locate the class. Maybe it's a HUCA situation. I'll call tomorrow. She did say I could redeposit points and re ticket but there were no better options and it would take 6-8 weeks for points to post back to account.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 7:34 am

Datapoint. Had two flexperks awards therefore two $25 credits. AA charge was $50. Requested and received one $50 reimbursement. Evidently the single charge was not a problem. I'd heard it was and so was concerned but all worked out.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 8:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Datapoint. Had two flexperks awards therefore two $25 credits. AA charge was $50. Requested and received one $50 reimbursement. Evidently the single charge was not a problem. I'd heard it was and so was concerned but all worked out.
Did you book two separate reservations on the same flights?
Old Jun 17, 2016, 9:21 am

I love it when a plan comes together!

Scored 2 $399 tickets (price on aa) today for 20K each.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by jrjcopp
Did you book two separate reservations on the same flights?
Booked the tickets together on same flights. One PNR.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 11:30 am

NEW!! U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card: Earn 30,000 enrollment FlexPoints (value up to a $600 airline award ticket) with a new FlexPerks Gold Card after you spend $2,000 in Net Purchases on your Card within the first four months of account opening. $85 annual fee / not waived.

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/...ldamex&lang=en
Attached Images  
Old Jun 20, 2016, 1:33 pm

booked a last minute ticket for a family member using my us bank flexperks points for the first time and totally forgot about the $25 airline credit. AHHH! now it's 2 days later so I'm afraid 2 days too late newbie mistake. sorry just wanted to vent. next redemption coming up this fall so I've already put a reminder in my phone to buy an airline gc day of flight.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by brownie20
booked a last minute ticket for a family member using my us bank flexperks points for the first time and totally forgot about the $25 airline credit. AHHH! now it's 2 days later so I'm afraid 2 days too late newbie mistake. sorry just wanted to vent. next redemption coming up this fall so I've already put a reminder in my phone to buy an airline gc day of flight.
Is it 2 days past the return flight or the originationg flight?

FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers may receive up to a $25 airline allowance with each redeemed airline award travel ticket. Cardmembers who redeem FlexPoints for award travel may be credited up to $25 on a future statement for Qualified Purchases made using their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card with the airline carrier providing award travel flight. "Qualified Purchases" are any purchases made with your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card that post to your account under the airline carrier providing your award travel flight between the dates of your award travel flight.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 3:15 pm

thanks for the reply and help. i'm afraid it was a one way award ticket so i think the $25 credit had to be claimed the day of the flight i checked out the T&C immediately after remembering about the credit today and saw the same line you bolded. rookie mistake

Originally Posted by jrjcopp
Is it 2 days past the return flight or the originationg flight?

FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmembers may receive up to a $25 airline allowance with each redeemed airline award travel ticket. Cardmembers who redeem FlexPoints for award travel may be credited up to $25 on a future statement for Qualified Purchases made using their FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card with the airline carrier providing award travel flight. "Qualified Purchases" are any purchases made with your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card that post to your account under the airline carrier providing your award travel flight between the dates of your award travel flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.