US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2024, 3:42 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by rrgg
Which cards can transfer points to Altitude Reserve? I thought no Altitude cards can do this. Are you implying all FlexPerks cards can? Mine is FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa ($0 fee).
The only one I know that definitely works is the discontinued FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card that TTT103 mentioned.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
There are still 2% categories on this card. If you transfer the points to an Altitude Reserve, those effectively become 3% categories. And if you meet the spending threshold, you get the one time bonus of enough points to cover the annual fee.

That's a pretty weak reason but if your spending patterns line up it can be worth it.
That is a valid consideration--something to ponder. I appreciate the response.
MDtR-Chicago likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.