Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HSBC Premier World MasterCard

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2009, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by cccc
Hi does anyone have an HSBC account in 2 or more countries? have any of you guys used the global view function of the personal internet banking?
I have a HSBC account in the U.S. and the UK. The global view function within internet banking works great and allows transfers between the accounts.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 4:22 pm

Programs: QF Silver
Originally Posted by cccc
Hi does anyone have an HSBC account in 2 or more countries? have any of you guys used the global view function of the personal internet banking?
Welcome to FT!

I use global view to manage my US and AUS accounts. Seems to work well but it's not a replacement for the country-specific sites if you have to make external transfers etc. I've only done little transfers between the accounts and am not really sure how competitive the exchange rate is yet but will be trying a small xfer on the same day with HSBC & Oanda soon to compare apples to apples.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 1:55 pm

Does anyone know if this card offers cash back as the rewards? Or is this earn the points at one point per net dollar and then call in and redeem for cash. Is it check mailed or statement credit or gift card? What does the reward program look like?

Also has anyone setup this to autopay the balance in full from an HSBC checking?

Thanks.
Old Oct 30, 2009, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by STAM4NICK
Does anyone know if this card offers cash back as the rewards? Or is this earn the points at one point per net dollar and then call in and redeem for cash. Is it check mailed or statement credit or gift card? What does the reward program look like?

Also has anyone setup this to autopay the balance in full from an HSBC checking?

Thanks.
Info on the card located here including a comparison chart: http://www.us.hsbc.com/1/2/3/hsbcpremier/privileges
Old Nov 9, 2009, 6:06 pm

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Does having this HSBC Premier Credit Card give complimentary access to American Airlines Admirals club at JFK starting Nov 16?
Old Nov 10, 2009, 5:26 pm

Only if you book it through the service as indicated. It does not appear you can just flash the card and you and guest(s) gain free entry. The promo says nothing about complimentary either which I find odd. It only says "access"
Old Nov 17, 2009, 1:17 pm

Wink This is another earlier thread on this excact card product

This is another earlier thread on this card:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...astercard.html
Old Sep 22, 2010, 7:22 am

HSBC Private Bank Mastercard

Just moved to HSBC private bank, they are setting me up with a Visa Debit and Mastercard Chargecard,

Does anyone know if these cards have any benefits / priveldges.

probably cancelling my Visa Infinite Card from Barclays, which doesn't seem to have any benefits except priorty pass.

anybody got any experience of the benefits / cards available from HSBC private bank (not premier)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.