Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Juniper US Air Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2007, 12:08 pm

Programs: US Airways Div. Miles Silver Preferred
Originally Posted by WESOCIETY
So you're saying that the BofA US Airways card will be discontinued in a couple of months? That sucks! What's the source of this info?
I'd be interested in more info. about this as well.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

So you're saying that the BofA US Airways card will be discontinued in a couple of months? That sucks! What's the source of this info?
I have only heard rumor & innuendo myself on this board. Sorry.
Old Jun 28, 2007, 5:53 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
A couple of months is the wrong time frame, but it appears Bank of America is on its way out. See http://www.airportbusiness.com/artic...&siteSection=3
Old Jun 28, 2007, 6:02 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
When I traveled this weekend, the Bank of America card flyers were passed out on both legs of my flight. The flight attendents were talking to passengers and really promoting the card as they passed out the pamplets. I was walking pretty fast but I am pretty sure that I saw someone promotion the juniper mastercard at one of the gates in Philadelphia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.