Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MBNA enhances WorldPoints Program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2006, 2:28 pm

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
[QUOTE=21A]: http://www.ibsnetaccess.com should still work for MBNA.

ibsnetaccess still exists, but any of my MBNA logins are certainly trashed.

Gets better: they've force-fed me a new version of ShopSafe ~ *older* than what MBNA was using. Works the same but it's slower, looks like crap, and has wormed itself into the auto-run registry.

"Enhanced"? Kinda like when Yahoo took over OneList.
:asshats:
/.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL, HHonors, AA, US, Aloha Pass, BA, CO, HawaiianMiles, Chairman, Centurion, AXP, MR, MHC Gold
Enhancement: To take a product or service and remove, delete or reduce any and all services that have a cost associated with them in order to improve profits and increase dividends.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:16 pm

www.ibsnetaccess.com will still be used for "opaque" brands -- cards that BofA handles for competing banks, who don't want the BofA logo and marketing all over their card.

And yes, the new site is down -- I can't get into my BofA cards either.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:22 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Amex Plat; AA-United-KLM
I had trouble with the site last night, but it is working as of right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.