Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VISA INFINITE CARD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2002, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

VISA INFINITE CARD

Anyone have any new information on the Visa Infinite Card. Are there any US Banks, other then National City, offering this card?
Old Nov 11, 2002, 6:36 am

Asked and answered two months ago in a thread YOU started:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/000318.html
Old Nov 11, 2002, 11:48 am
Original Poster

I should be more specific regarding my question. I know that Fleet Bank will not be offering the Visa Infinite Card, they are offering the Signature Card instead and Chase has discontinued the Visa Infinite program. I wondering if they are any other banks in the US that are planning to offer the Visa Infinite Card.
Old Nov 12, 2002, 12:09 pm

Steve,

It seems we're the only 2 interested in the card! Where did you hear that Chase discontinued the Infinite Card?
Old Nov 14, 2002, 11:41 am
Original Poster

I made several calls to Chase and I was informed that they discontinued the card. However, it could have met that they stop issuing the card on a temporary basis.

Fleet Bank was scheduled to issue the card however they decided to issue the Visa Signature card to their Private Banking Clients instead.

Im wondering if Bank of America will issue the Visa Infinite Card. In the past they issued the Visa Signature Card to their Premier and Private Banking Clients. As of September they open it up to the general public. Because of that Im wondering if they will offer the Visa Infinite to their Premier and Private Banking Clients.

My friend, who works in card marketing, says that the Visa Infinite is a hard card to sell, because most folks like to use their mileage cards when they use Visa or Mastercard or they will use their Amex Centurion card.

Old Nov 15, 2002, 8:12 am

I think Chase still has the card, although it's for Private Clients only. Which numbers did you call at Chase that said otherwise? I hear it has a very low APR, cash back, and a high credit line; i.e. 60K. This card is a "hard sell" but it seems to offer a big credit line and better rewards system.
Old Nov 18, 2002, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

The number I called for Chase is 1-888-829-7957. I also called the Chase Personal Financial Service Banking (one step below Private banking) about the Infinite card
Old Nov 19, 2002, 7:30 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SteveT:
The number I called for Chase is 1-888-829-7957. I also called the Chase Personal Financial Service Banking (one step below Private banking) about the Infinite card</font>
What did they say...most people I spoke with confused it with the "Chase Internet Card"?
Old Nov 22, 2002, 2:41 pm

I now have the card. End of thread.
Old Nov 28, 2002, 12:54 am
Original Poster

White Amex

How did you get the card? What bank was it issued from?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.