Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

How to determine what Cards that I have had?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2014, 9:34 am
Original Poster

I am getting more active into churning cards now and I have had some cards in the past from Delta, etc..

Based on my credit report or another method is there a way to determine what cards I have owned in the past?
Old Mar 12, 2014, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Bump!
Old Mar 12, 2014, 2:51 pm

Do you save your statements for your taxes or anything??

BTW, you don't need to bump your post after one day. That;s going to get you yelled at by a bunch of people.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 6:59 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by kingrat
I am getting more active into churning cards now and I have had some cards in the past from Delta, etc..

Based on my credit report or another method is there a way to determine what cards I have owned in the past?
Your credit report will list all the cards you have had for quite a few years back.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
That's easy just look at your excel spreadsheet that you keep cards, act/cxl dates, etc. and you should know exactly what you have had when credit report will show bank and card #, but do not think it says delta, spg, etc.
Old Mar 13, 2014, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skibum7732
That's easy just look at your excel spreadsheet that you keep cards, act/cxl dates, etc. and you should know exactly what you have had when credit report will show bank and card #, but do not think it says delta, spg, etc.
Yep you are right... I am now getting more detailed on what cards I have, had and churned.

I spoke to Amex online about my past account and they were super helpful and walked me through each card that I had and what bonus I received.

Linking this to my credit report I now have a better idea of what I had...

Amex Platinum (Have now)
Delta Reserve
Delta Platinum Business
Delta Skymiles Business Card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.