Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

New UK Card to replace the BMI MasterCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

I've been using the BMI diamand club mastercard for about 6 years now, and though we don't fly enough to gain many miles that way, have managed to accrue enough through family spending to end up with the odd free Business Class flight just from credit card miles over the years. The BMI card has always seemed pretty good as the miles paid were generous and it allowed *A redemptions. I don't think I've ever even flown BMI!

So now its looking likely DC will become absorbed into the awful BA system, I'm looking for a replacement card. I don't mind paying a smallish fee if its really worthwhile, but mainly looking for a good miles payout rather than lounge access or anything like that (we don't really fly enough for it to be worthwhile, and try to use the points we do use to fly business so get the lounge access anyway). I already have the Virgin atlantic card and will be switching to that if there are no better suggestions? Definitely keen to avoid horrible BA, unless the points are good to use on other airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.