Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Airports requiring negative Covid test for international transit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2021, 10:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years

Hello everyone

Covid you please write which airports require negative Covid test for international airside transit regardless of vaccination status?

Singapore Changi currently is one of such, and transit pax will be herd into a box right after arrival waiting for connecting flight. In my case that flight is 15h later and I am looking for alternatives.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 12:27 pm

Iceland requires pre-flight test for airside transit, regardless of vaccination status now.

but what problem exactly are you trying to solve? Where are you trying to go from/to?

Or is this just a general survey?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

London heathrow ( and all uk airports) also.

Regards

TBS
Old Sep 9, 2021, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by tecate55
Iceland requires pre-flight test for airside transit, regardless of vaccination status now.
This is even true for connecting flights going through Iceland, correct?
Old Sep 9, 2021, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by tecate55
but what problem exactly are you trying to solve? Where are you trying to go from/to?
My flight is airportNNN-IST-SIN-SFO. IST does not require any test for transit. SIN requires PCR test for transit and above mentioned box herding. US requires arrival test which can be antigen.

Where I am departing from PCR test costs 4x of Antigen test. So if I can find a transit point which doesnt require PCR test, that would be sever hundred $$$ savings.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by soojin
This is even true for connecting flights going through Iceland, correct?
correct. Antigen if youre vaccinated, pcr if you arent.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 1:30 pm

I'm looking to travel EWR - Belgrade, I have to transit BRU and MUC. Once I get to BRU do I need to go thru customs in order to connect to MUC and then on to Belgrade? or not, and either way if I am vaccinated do I need a PCR test or will Antigen test be fine. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.