Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

COPA PTY lounge has nothing to eat?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COPA PTY lounge has nothing to eat?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:21 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by IMissThe747
It's just baffling to me that they have such a beautiful lounge with such terrible food, month after month.
Not just month after month, but decade after decade. The food offering has been miserable since my first lounge visit in 2005. They definitely don't see any need to improve it.
Old Nov 25, 2023, 4:11 am

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
T1 lounge this morning and the food is poor. Bagels, cream cheese, some small pastries, cereal. Coffee machine. It isn't crowded, but if it were a trek across the airport I wouldn't bother (it is above my gate, so why not get free coffee).
AutismoSupremo likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2023, 10:14 pm

Programs: Air Canada, Hyatt
It's true that the lounge food offering is disappointing. Especially in the flagship T2 lounge.

At the the bar is complimentary with generous pours.
IMissThe747 likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 1:13 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
I might have a 8 hour layover in PTY. Is there anywhere in the terminals (not necessarily a lounge) to get decent food? Not sure which terminal it'll be, but the itin is LIM-PTY-LAX.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 1:27 pm

Programs: AY+ Platsku, CM Silver, Frontier Elite 100K, Marriott Gold and LT Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador.
Originally Posted by italdesign
I might have a 8 hour layover in PTY. Is there anywhere in the terminals (not necessarily a lounge) to get decent food? Not sure which terminal it'll be, but the itin is LIM-PTY-LAX.
Terminals are connected and relatively small, I think the best option for food is the newish Olive Garden in Terminal 1.
Everything is way overpriced in Tocumen but at least the quality there is good.
italdesign likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 1:27 pm

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by italdesign
tons of food options if you have time to walk around... some so so, some good, but lots of options. felt more like an American mall in food options than an airport to me. Sushi, Mexican, olive garden, fast food...
italdesign likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 10:35 pm
lya

Used the T2 Copa Lounge earlier this month around dinner time (~5pm) and there were only sandwiches, tomatoes, carrots, and muffins. Also the lounge was very crowded and it took some time to enter it.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by lya
Used the T2 Copa Lounge earlier this month around dinner time (~5pm) and there were only sandwiches, tomatoes, carrots, and muffins. Also the lounge was very crowded and it took some time to enter it.
Concur re: T2 food midday today. Airport quiet, lounge fairly busy. At least 6 people in front of me were turned away - it seemed related to Priority Pass. For *G, just a scan of the boarding pass. Bartender was friendly enough and made a decent Tanqueray & tonic for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.