Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business class food

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2021, 6:10 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by pmarrsouth
Flew CCS-PTY-CCS (2nd leg today) and received the same as before with some small snacks (pretzels, cookies, etc). Beers/wine/soft drinks

Flying PTY-GRU and back on Monday, will report what the meals & drinks etc are
At the very least a lie-flat seat…
Old Sep 25, 2021, 8:14 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Another benefit of J fare is free SDC to later or earlier flight! The one config with ife and updated interior looks way better than their old birds lol
Old Sep 29, 2021, 9:44 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Flying PTY-GRU and back on Monday, will report what the meals & drinks etc are
3pm flight, received dinner about 5 hours into the flight (you can request it whenever you want though). Standard drinks of water / sodas / juices / beers / wine offered. Choice of chicken (maybe the one described above) and pasta. Pasta was only ok, I will try the chicken in a couple of weeks. The rest of the tray was great, especially the salmon cream cheese dish:

Returned on the 3am flight. Breakfast seemed to be generally served about 90 minutes before landing (I had slept up until then, so not sure what occurred before). Choices were a potato type dish or the scrambled eggs. Get the potato dish as eggs were not great. Rest was fine:

Full bedding and amenity kits provided to all in J:

Old Oct 19, 2021, 11:15 am

Programs: CM Gold / *A Gold
Flew BOG-PTY and PTY-YYZ last week. The Bogota to Panama leg featured one bottle of water in business class.....I'd ....., but this was a comp upgrade. The longer flight featured a full meal with chicken and beef options. Also received an appetizer of nuts and a choice of drink (full bar). It looks like the longer flights have returned to normal in-flight meal services.
SKYEG likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 12:02 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by supervillian
Flew BOG-PTY and PTY-YYZ last week. The Bogota to Panama leg featured one bottle of water in business class.....I'd ....., but this was a comp upgrade. The longer flight featured a full meal with chicken and beef options. Also received an appetizer of nuts and a choice of drink (full bar). It looks like the longer flights have returned to normal in-flight meal services.
LOL

I'm on PTY-MDE in a couple weeks in paid J... good to know it's deserving of that whole bottle of water!!! Thanks for the heads up. Excellent value
Old Oct 19, 2021, 5:45 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by supervillian
Also received an appetizer of nuts and a choice of drink (full bar)
Spirits too, or just wine/beer/juices/soda?
Old Oct 28, 2021, 9:34 pm

Hello,

I'd like to buy some connectmiles, if anyone is interested, plz let me know.

Tks
Old Jan 5, 2022, 4:38 pm

Programs: AM Plat, UA Plat, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex Plat
Hey all!

Does anyone know what kind of food / drinks are offered on Economy legs in Copa these days? I'm wondering whether to pay an extra 20k United miles to upgrade a CTG-PTY-MEX to Business. If there's a beer and a snack in economy I can live with that.

If "Ron del mes" is back I'll probably pay lol, I used to love that.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 8:19 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador , CM Presidential, Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by asar
Hey all!

Does anyone know what kind of food / drinks are offered on Economy legs in Copa these days? I'm wondering whether to pay an extra 20k United miles to upgrade a CTG-PTY-MEX to Business. If there's a beer and a snack in economy I can live with that.

If "Ron del mes" is back I'll probably pay lol, I used to love that.
In Business only have wine and beer, not return whiskey or rum yet.
In flight less of 3:30 you only will get bevarge and Pretzel and cookies.
The hot food return to Business in flight over 3:30 hours but in my opinion it is still far from returning to the variety of quality that Copa had before the Covid.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 9:51 am

Programs: AM Plat, UA Plat, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex Plat
Thanks sermasri !
Old Feb 16, 2022, 10:18 am

I have just been moved from a UA flight to a CM flight due to delays with UA leaving PTY today. On my way to Denver right now. I have just been offered Whiskey, Rum, and other liquors when I asked if they only have Wines and Beers still!

Will report back after landing
RockyMntFlyer likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2022, 9:51 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying. They had 2 types of rum, Ron Abuelo (Panama, unsure how many years) along with Flor De Cana (Nicaragua). I ordered the latter and when she came back with it I asked her what bottle it was - turns out it is the 18 year, which is what they had before! They did not have Diplomatico (Venezuela) unfortunately

This was the meal:

The main was fantastic and full of flavor. I think it was described upthread too. Would have happily had a larger portion and will get it again if its on offer
Venezuela-Miami likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 8:47 am

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
I'm taking CM278, a 5:08am departure from EZE. How does the meal service work in business class?

Do they serve breakfast immediately upon departure? Or is this considered a late-night flight where they only serve it closer to landing?

Thanks for your help!
Old Aug 7, 2022, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by autobahnal
I'm taking CM278, a 5:08am departure from EZE. How does the meal service work in business class?

Do they serve breakfast immediately upon departure? Or is this considered a late-night flight where they only serve it closer to landing?

Thanks for your help!
In J, you can ask for your meal at any time. If there is pushback, which there should not be, remind them that anytime dining is one of the perks
Old Aug 7, 2022, 9:04 am

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
In J, you can ask for your meal at any time. If there is pushback, which there should not be, remind them that anytime dining is one of the perks
Got it -- thanks for the quick reply! First time flying a long flight on CM, and didn't realize about the anytime dining.
pmarrsouth likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.