Old Jan 7, 2019, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: none
what is Avianca Business Promo

what is Avianca Business Promo Is business class included
Old Jan 7, 2019, 5:28 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Where's the link to where you saw that?

Sounds like a promotional business class fare no doubt with myriad restrictions, e.g. fees for anything and not cancellable.

Or they have some promotion for businesses. You obviously saw this somewhere so post the link (or read what they say when you go to the link).
Old Jan 16, 2019, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by uh34dusn
what is Avianca Business Promo Is business class included
Also you are asking this in the Copa forum and there is a separate Avianca forum where such info might come more quickly.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 5:34 pm

I am also curious about this. Here is what they show on their website when showing the different fares, but of course the icons don't tell you what they are when you mouse over it doesn't tell you what they are. Obviously you get luggage and a seat but i have no idea what the calendar with the 7 or the airplane mean.

Old Feb 11, 2020, 3:33 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
I would guess it means that you can change the date of your flight (unlike Business promo) and the airplane with the clock is probably a same day change of flight to an earlier/later flight - something very common on domestic flights in Colombia.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by Milkman
I would guess it means that you can change the date of your flight (unlike Business promo) and the airplane with the clock is probably a same day change of flight to an earlier/later flight - something very common on domestic flights in Colombia.
I should have mentioned that those were both for the same flight. So the airplane with the clock is something specific to regular business class.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 7:01 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
Originally Posted by MisterBill
I should have mentioned that those were both for the same flight. So the airplane with the clock is something specific to regular business class.
My point exactly.
Regular business fares allow for same day changes. Promo fare does not.

However, this is my best guess. Not the biblical truth.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Business Promo is still a business class fare but with more restrictions (e.g., change fee, nonrefundable typically)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.