Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Copa | ConnectMiles
Reload this Page >

Complimentary upgrades on Copa for United Premier Members

Old May 6, 20, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United

Hi - this may be a totally outdated question and apologies if so, but I recall that being a United premier member got you complimentary upgrades on Copa flights to Panama (and perhaps other connections). Is that still the case, or did they do away with complimentary upgrades on Copa booked flights for United premier members? This would be for a flight booked on Copa website with my United membership number put in (Platinum member). Thanks for any help!
Old May 6, 20, 9:14 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by bentonshawn View Post
Hi - this may be a totally outdated question and apologies if so, but I recall that being a United premier member got you complimentary upgrades on Copa flights to Panama (and perhaps other connections). Is that still the case, or did they do away with complimentary upgrades on Copa booked flights for United premier members? This would be for a flight booked on Copa website with my United membership number put in (Platinum member). Thanks for any help!
No CPUs for UA members since CM got its own program a few years ago
Old May 6, 20, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United
Thanks!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: