Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO elite flying NWA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:35 pm

Programs: *G, KLM Plat, Avis PC, SPG Plt, Hyt Plt
Originally Posted by TommyC80
were you on NW or DL metal? If the latter, this makes sense.

Given the fact that many NWA aircraft have been repainted, youll have to look at your ticket to know who's operating the flight. Its not about the (colors on the) metal anymore. I received a NWA upgrade for CO status on a DL painted plane out of DTW.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 11:08 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by ggcheckpointline53
I noticed an extensive afternoon buffet at the JFK SC with a spread of fruits, pasteries, salads, and cheeses. although your point is otherwise true. I would also note the cappacino machines available at most former WC locations
Ahh, that would be a special spread they put out for international flights. They do the same thing around midday in the concourse E club (former BE lounge) at ATL. It's quite good, but not at all representative of the normal food offerings at the SkyClubs.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 11:55 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by ccordova624
I have a different experience with NWA... This past weekend I burned some NWA miles and booked a reward ticket from DCA-DTW-DCA, I put my CO PLAT # and I got upgraded both ways to F. Yes, in a reward ticket... how? I dont know... I was offered an elite upgrade when checking in online and I got them both ways. I only hold Elite status with CO. Im nobody with NW.
NW upgrades plats on domestic award tickets. Not sure if you are last in priority or come before silvers for day of, but they do upgrade.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA - G (mm), DL - DM, MM, AA - Plat
Expect to be Upgraded

Originally Posted by tincan
Not a damn thing.

I flew NW last week and though there were seats in F, I was told CO elites are no longer upgraded on NW. I also had to pay to check a bag. Then there is the 50%............
Strange - As far as I know, upgrades are still happening for CO Plats. I flew SEA to SLC to SAN on an NW ticket (DL metal) last week and both upgrades happened at the 5 day window.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.