Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC CO Belgian Beer Micro-Do May 14, 2008

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2008, 4:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I finally got some of the pics from last night off my camera. They're here. Sorry we missed you TLVorBust, we were wondering where you were at one point but I guess we weren't talking travel loud enough to alert you. As for dogs in the bar, in addition to Winston there were probably 5-8 others that came in throughout the night, including one huge one that looked like one of Sigfreid & Roy's white tigers.

I, too, awoke to a joyous hangover (next time we should try to eat something other than only the quesedillas at midnight).

Last edited by sbm12; May 15, 2008 at 4:54 pm
Old Jun 5, 2008, 6:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Headed back tomorrow...

Not CO related at all, but FT related and George Keeley's related so I figured I'd share. Following the JetBlue JFK T5 tour tomorrow I'm heading back up to George Keeley's for some more Belgian brews and FT BS'ing. I expect to arrive somewhere around 3pm and be there for a few hours. I'll have a FT tag out to identify our group.

Feel free to stop by for happy hour!

S.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 6:28 pm

Programs: CO Silver, Miles and More Silver
man your racing ahead of me in the beer count...will make for one hard thursday
Old Jun 5, 2008, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Amazing.

The first time that I ever attended any sort of DO without having ever noticed a thread. A few offhand remarks in The Penalty Box thread gave me the headsup on that evening and I had no idea that there was any other discussion.

It shows that not all the denizens of the Box pay a lot of attention to what the crowd that inhabits the rest of the CO forum are saying and doing. However, some of us are just laughing at (and with) all the swamp rats found in the Box.

Unfortunately, tomorrow I will be finishing up most of a week's worth out in the Midwest and will not be able to join sbm12 at George Keeley's.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by monitor
Amazing.
However, some of us are just laughing at (and with) all the swamp rats found in the Box.
There's a very large one of these in The Box:

And probably a few posters with other varied animalistic tendencies.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by sbm12
As for dogs in the bar, in addition to Winston...
Oops! I forgot to post the picture as promised...better late than never I guess.

I will unfortunately have to miss this next one...tell the crew 'hi' and have a few for me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.