Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC CO Belgian Beer Micro-Do May 14, 2008

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2008, 1:17 pm

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
Originally Posted by cerealmarketer
how about an unlikely maybe drinking on a weekday. what a great concept.

i think i need to be up at abc on 66th either that tues or wed early evening for the fall previews, but can't remember which. if its wed might be able to make it. but its rare that i am allowed to escape responsibility before 9.

C'mon...screw responsibility.....
Old May 3, 2008, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
The FT gods conspire against me once again....I was just about to say yes to this and then I checked the date....that's the night that I may or may not win the Concierge of the Year award for Atlantic City. Gotta instead be at the awards dinner. The roster is extremely interesting, and I'm genuinely upset that I can't make this.
Old May 4, 2008, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by theblakefish
C'mon...screw responsibility.....
stay tuned...i'm giving it a try for cinco de mayo
Old May 4, 2008, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
The FT gods conspire against me once again....I was just about to say yes to this and then I checked the date....that's the night that I may or may not win the Concierge of the Year award for Atlantic City. Gotta instead be at the awards dinner. The roster is extremely interesting, and I'm genuinely upset that I can't make this.
Well hopefully you will win the award instead
Old May 5, 2008, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by rolov
Well hopefully you will win the award instead
Thank you - here's to hoping. Somehow I don't think it'll be a problem to have you all that are at the Do throw an extra one back for me.
Old May 5, 2008, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A menace to everything in the sky. Yes. Even birds.
Programs: Eh+ Rapid Rolleyes
I think I might have to duck (quack) out of this.

I had a meeting scheduled for Tuesday night, but due to this, that meeting is getting moved, most likely, to Wednesday night.

The conflict is for a good cause though. And if anyone wants to go to the Mets / Nats game next Tues., tickets are available for $5 and proceeds (what kind of proceeds can there be on $5 tickets?) will go to helping a colleague out.

If the meeting ends up getting moved to another date, besides Wed. the 14th, I'm still in. But that's lookin' slim to none. I'll let ya'll know.
Old May 5, 2008, 1:05 pm

Programs: CO - silver, dl plat, spg plat, Marriot plat
Sounds Great, count me in! (Finally something not on Sat.)

Will the charge be on a per drink basis or a fee at the start to get the beer flowing.
Old May 5, 2008, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
that's the night that I may or may not win the Concierge of the Year award for Atlantic City.
Good Luck! We'll have a round in your honor.

Originally Posted by TLVorbust
Sounds Great, count me in! (Finally something not on Sat.)

Will the charge be on a per drink basis or a fee at the start to get the beer flowing.
Awesome! ^

I'll confirm with the bar, but usually it's $5 for the sampler of 4 or 5 beers, and most beers on-tap are $4-5 (some specialty bottles are more.)
Old May 5, 2008, 5:29 pm

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
Originally Posted by shell nyc
I'll confirm with the bar, but usually it's $5 for the sampler of 4 or 5 beers...
You can sample all you want....I'm gonna be there to drink mass quantities of cold beer.
Old May 6, 2008, 10:07 pm

Programs: CO - silver, dl plat, spg plat, Marriot plat

Awesome! ^

I'll confirm with the bar, but usually it's $5 for the sampler of 4 or 5 beers, and most beers on-tap are $4-5 (some specialty bottles are more.)
Can I just be a pain and request that you either send out a PM or a new post the night before with all relevant information.

thanks.
Old May 7, 2008, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Many thanks again.
Old May 7, 2008, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by xyzzy
I'll be geographically unavailable. Have fun, though!
As a sysop, don't you have a responsibility to come? If geographically unavailable, won't this event give you the miles necessary to feel good about your position? C'mon....say it with me: "Work is overrated."
Old May 7, 2008, 10:27 am

Programs: CO Plat, SPG Plat
Newbies welcome?
Old May 7, 2008, 1:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by bidhere23
Newbies welcome?
Absolutely. You may as well show up and get the hazing out of the way early.

Everyone is welcome, and it is always enjoyable to meet new folks.
Old May 7, 2008, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by sbm12
Absolutely. You may as well show up and get the hazing out of the way early.
I didn't realize you could have "the tank" shipped up to EWR on such short notice. Take plenty of pictures for the wall of shame

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.