Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Continental Airlines Promotion Offer Code... YMMV Approx 5-6% off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Continental Airlines Promotion Offer Code... YMMV Approx 5-6% off

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2008, 7:33 pm
ecq
Original Poster

Exclamation Continental Airlines Promotion Offer Code... YMMV Approx 5-6% off

ok this is not the continental mastercard. i found this on another forum, thanks alviren at sd.

i'm just trying to help but if you find it wrong then bash me all you want. i don't post because the same person bashes me each and every time. though i'm sure the guy doesn't even notice he bashes me b/c he bashes everyone.

anyway, i've read the thread and it's worked for some people. i did search so if i didn't search enough, i apologize.

mods, delete if this is against the rules.

Try the Offer Code 'ZB5HBFJEBT' on continental.com (website) for availing approx. 5-6% discount (discount percentage may vary depending on itinerary).

Travel (To and fro, may be valid for one way tickets also) must be completed in 2008.

Once you enter the offer code on the initial page, prices shown on the next page would be automatically be adjusted with the Discount. (To double check, enter the same search criteria without the offer code, and you shall find higher pri
ces)
Old Apr 27, 2008, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Interesting... Doubt this will last long.

Last edited by sdm1130; Apr 27, 2008 at 8:21 pm
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA and HH
Nice, worked for me too. Hope this lasts more than 1 day.
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:04 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
Originally Posted by gbryan84
Nice, worked for me too. Hope this lasts more than 1 day.
heh
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hope this lasts more than 1 day.
Unlikely, now that it has been posted here.
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:08 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver
I give it till tomorrow morning until CO removes it.
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:18 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Enjoy the Training Leadership Summit May 4-7 in San Diego

http://www.trainingdirectorsforum.co..._us/faq.jsp#11
Old Apr 27, 2008, 8:31 pm

Programs: CO
These are codes that are generally given to groups for conventions or the CO program, MeetingWorks. MeetingWorks is a program for corporate entities to get discounts for employees traveling from different locations to attend a meeting. The discounts can vary.My non profit job uses them sometimes since we are based all over the USA and need to meet up every 3 months for buisness. Sometimes the discounts are really good - i've gotten 20% off in F before. People have been known to sell the codes on eBay too.
Old Apr 27, 2008, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by rhiannonwales
These are codes that are generally given to groups for conventions or the CO program, MeetingWorks. MeetingWorks is a program for corporate entities to get discounts for employees traveling from different locations to attend a meeting. The discounts can vary.My non profit job uses them sometimes since we are based all over the USA and need to meet up every 3 months for buisness. Sometimes the discounts are really good - i've gotten 20% off in F before. People have been known to sell the codes on eBay too.
You work for a non-profit and they pay for you to fly F?
Please share the name of the non-profit so we can be sure not to donate any money
Old Apr 27, 2008, 9:59 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
Originally Posted by keisari
Please share the name of the non-profit so we can be sure not to donate any money
if you work for a college or hospital or something, there's a good chance the big wigs at the top can fly in first
Old Apr 27, 2008, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by rhiannonwales
Thanks for sharing. Now we expect to see one of these every quarter?
Old Apr 27, 2008, 10:29 pm

I had to pay the difference from the Y fare to F, a whopping 200 dollars, but well worth it for a near transcon to PHX. But an interesting point is, that once the code is negotiated, it can be used for any number of trips until it expires, usually at the end of the year. Several colleagues of mine have booked leisure trips using the code and paid out of their pockets for it.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by keisari
Wow, that was an incredibly obnoxious and uninformed thing to say. As you can see, they did NOT pay for me to fly in F, i paid the difference between the F fare and the Y fare, which is what they always book so that it can be changed or refunded.

Originally Posted by sammy0623
if you work for a college or hospital or something, there's a good chance the big wigs at the top can fly in first
I wish, LOL!No i work in an childhood education organization.
Thanks for sharing. Now we expect to see one of these every quarter?
Well, i actually DO have one right now, whats it worth to ya????
NOTE: I'm kidding! I am NOT selling/giving away any discount codes!
Old Apr 28, 2008, 1:37 pm

Well, i actually DO have one right now, whats it worth to ya????
NOTE: I'm kidding! I am NOT selling/giving away any discount codes![/QUOTE]

Everyone remember this when rhiannonwales asks us for favors.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 2:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver
I'm kidding! I am NOT selling/giving away any discount codes!

You're like my stockbroker- he wont give up a stock that goes up, either

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.