FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Continental Airlines Promotion Offer Code... YMMV Approx 5-6% off
Old Apr 27, 2008, 7:33 pm
ecq

Exclamation Continental Airlines Promotion Offer Code... YMMV Approx 5-6% off

ok this is not the continental mastercard. i found this on another forum, thanks alviren at sd.

i'm just trying to help but if you find it wrong then bash me all you want. i don't post because the same person bashes me each and every time. though i'm sure the guy doesn't even notice he bashes me b/c he bashes everyone.

anyway, i've read the thread and it's worked for some people. i did search so if i didn't search enough, i apologize.

mods, delete if this is against the rules.

Try the Offer Code 'ZB5HBFJEBT' on continental.com (website) for availing approx. 5-6% discount (discount percentage may vary depending on itinerary).

Travel (To and fro, may be valid for one way tickets also) must be completed in 2008.

Once you enter the offer code on the initial page, prices shown on the next page would be automatically be adjusted with the Discount. (To double check, enter the same search criteria without the offer code, and you shall find higher pri
ces)