Search

A to Z types of tickets. How do I tell?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cleveland, Ohio. I answer any question about Cleveland
Programs: I'm nobody
A to Z types of tickets. How do I tell?

When I buy a ticket on Continental.com I just do the search, find a flight, and buy the ticket. How do I know what fare class I am buying?

Thanks in advance as always.

P.S. Merely telling me what types of tickets are available is not helpful. Kindly read the question prior to answering.

Last edited by Sammythebarber; Jan 30, 2008 at 2:30 pm Reason: Misunderstanding of question
Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:26 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
ooops

Last edited by J.Edward; Jan 30, 2008 at 2:38 pm
Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
The fare bucket is in parentheses next to the class of service. For example, the reservation will state "Fare Class: Economy (T)" or "Fare Class: First (A)"; in this example, T and A are the fare buckets.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by Sammythebarber
When I buy a ticket on Continental.com I just do the search, find a flight, and buy the ticket. How do I know what fare class I am buying?

Thanks in advance as always.
When you get the screen to select your flight, the Fare Class is show in the right hand box for each flight you can choose as well as other information.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cleveland, Ohio. I answer any question about Cleveland
Programs: I'm nobody
I see it now CO

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.